78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Get all sitemile themes in one package
Sorry for keep you waiting friends,
As i promised to make this possible by today

Here i am sharing all Sitemile Theme, The package contain below themes

1.Auction Theme
2.buzzler directory theme
3.dealpress
4.storpress
4.walleto
5.directory market
6.priccer theme
7.project theme
8.penny theme
9.lemon theme
10.classified Theme

If you find this usefull please dont forget to give some rep+

And i have following themes available from aapthemes
1.classipress
2.Clipper
3.Vantage
4.Job Roller

IF SomeBody can Share Comparison Theme and Classified Theme from PremiumPress Would be Great Help
Or....... if somebody is interested in Group buying Premiumpress please let me know..

Note:- all sitemile themes are tested on my test website's .....But Still members are requested to test those themes first then only use them i have only classified theme which is bought by me and updatable others are nulled and i can take guarantee of Classified Theme only...... Let me know if any one have any questions thanx Cheers.........

[Image: cool.gif] Cheeeeeeeeeeeers Please dont forget Rep++++++

Here is the Download Link

Download Here

This is saved in my google drive and will never be dead you can download any time you want
01-11-2014, 04:28 AM
RE:
+REP given...

I only see the Sitemile themes... not the AppThemes... or am I missing something???

thanks a mill! Keep up the shares!
/rodSteel
01-11-2014, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 04:34 AM by forgottenhero.)
RE:
rodsteel,

yes i did not include in package but these are available with me if you want i can share with you
01-11-2014, 04:41 AM
RE:
Thanks, mate... you know there is a theme specific forum here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Templates-and-Themes
01-11-2014, 04:46 AM
RE:
Well i am new here may from next time i would started posting there thanx @ nonconformer
83.gif
01-11-2014, 05:27 AM
RE:
Many thanks. You saved me some money. I was getting ready to buy a theme from Sitemile.

I have Premium Press Classified Ads theme, but I don't know how the License Key would work for other users. I believe it requires an email and the key number combination. If so, it may not work for others on this forum. I can't let everyone use MY email.

If someone believes they can null this theme, I will upload it and share it here.
01-11-2014, 06:52 AM
RE:
thanks dear....nice share :)
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
RE:
hey dont worry about that you just share the classified theme

and about email address and licence key it can changed and licence key can be 12345678 lolzzz they accept anything....i have directory theme where in i have used my own email address and licence key as mention above.........would be great help if you do that for me !!
01-12-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 06:49 PM by Detestable.)
RE:
(01-11-2014 01:52 PM)broking007 Wrote:  hey dont worry about that you just share the classified theme

and about email address and licence key it can changed and licence key can be 12345678 lolzzz they accept anything....i have directory theme where in i have used my own email address and licence key as mention above.........would be great help if you do that for me !!
Hey the current version is 1.10 do u have the updated version? as the version shared here is 1.0.5 Regards and thanks for uploadAbout the Buzzler Business Directory Theme
Latest release: 9 September 2013
Current version: 1.1.0

Also thanks for the themes ++rep added
Quote:Don't Forget To Add ++Reps

01-12-2014, 06:40 PM
RE:
Great share. Almost bought one of their designs. Thanks.
60.gif

39.gif