59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: [Get] SEO BLUEPRINT + FREE SOFTWARE: Rank 100+ Keywords In 1 Month
Bumping on this too ...
:p
05-27-2015, 08:25 AM
Missed it new coupon please
05-27-2015, 08:46 AM
New coupon please.
☆★☆★ ░▒▓► IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT ◄▓▒░ ★☆★☆
[Image: vip_logo.png]
05-27-2015, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 09:00 AM by Batmans.)
Very interested in checking this one out.

BATMAN
05-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Hope to get new coupon. ^=^
31.gif
05-27-2015, 03:58 PM
If that software is from Andrew Mak don't bother. He is giving it away free under his CreativeBots company name as a promotion to get you to buy into the rest of their crap. It puts malware and a bot on your pc. It does not work. it does all kinds of "jobs" from a notice in a corner of the screen, but you can't see what it is doing or why. Very suspicious. I removed it and deep scanned my PC and cleaned out the registry. No answer yet when I told him. He sold a Keyword Demon software with Zamora that didn't work either. They still promoted it knowing for months it did not work. They were pulling the data using their own API for all they sold it to I think. Google shut them down for overuse it looked like. Any decent programmer should know to let each user pull using their own Google API.
05-27-2015, 04:03 PM
hoping to get a new coupon! love free stuff
05-27-2015, 04:11 PM
[quote='chijo' pid='1281053' dateline='1432706331']
If that software is from Andrew Mak don't bother. He is giving it away free under his CreativeBots company name as a promotion to get you to buy into the rest of their crap. It puts malware and a bot on your pc. It does not work. it does all kinds of "jobs" from a notice in a corner of the screen, but you can't see what it is doing or why. Very suspicious. I removed it and deep scanned my PC and cleaned out the registry. No answer yet when I told him. He sold a Keyword Demon software with Zamora that didn't work either. They still promoted it knowing for months it did not work. They were pulling the data using their own API for all they sold it to I think. Google shut them down for overuse it looked like. Any decent programmer should know to let each user pull using their own Google API.
[/quote]

No this is the software he sells with the course.
http://www.spylongtails.com/

AFAIK, course creator is developer for this software!
05-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Definitely No Malware or Google API in the software which the author provides. I tested it down and it works well without any problems. Its a good tool for grabbing long tails and adding them on your website.

Well worthy for the free coupon :) I will update if i find any free coupons again.
05-28-2015, 01:02 AM
any more coupons?
42.gif

28.gif