67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2013, 01:56 PM
[Get] Page Rank meter
Ok, this is my first time contributing to the community, so work with me here. The Parameter aka Page Rank Meter is a piece of software that extract a website inner urls. It not difficult to use, its pretty straight forward. I use this software to extract high PR website inner links to comment on.

This is how i use this program.

First I use scrapebox to scrape for random urls using random keywords. Afterwards I removed duplicates and comment on the urls to get auto approve list. Then I'll take the AA list and trim it to root with scrapebox and do a PR check on the list (the higher the PR the better). I like to start with the high PR websites first and put them into parameter and let it extract the inner urls and then i do page rank check. after i finish the page rank check i'll delete the urls that dont have PR and save the list to comment on later.

How to use the software/program/parameter

After you have downloaded and installed it on your computer, just open the program and off we go......

before you do anything go to Options ----> Preferences----> proxy. use a proxy so dont get temporary ip ban

Step 1
Once you have opened the program at the top where the taps are click on "Tools" and then "Extract URLs"

Step 2
A new window will open titled "Extract urls" and it'll have a place for you to put a url (Starting URL), put the url of the website you want to extact here. (to the left of the starting url you have the option to select the depth)

[Image: xysr.png]

Step 3
After you have enter the website you want to extract click the green play button and it'll start to extract the urls from the website.

Step 4
after you have finished extracting the urls hit the floppy disk to save it and it'll take you back to the main program.

Step 5
Once you get back to the main program with the list of urls then hit the play button again and i'll fetch the PR for the urls that it has extracted.

[Image: U6V81G8.png]

after you finish fetching the urls you can then hit the Pr tap/button at the top right to put it from Hi Pr to Lo Pr or vice versa wateva floats your boat. The urls without any PR i would delete and keep the high PRs. Now u have a nice List of High PR to comment on.

[hide]http://www.cleverstat.com/en/images/button_download.png[/hide]
12-16-2013, 02:19 PM
RE:
It might be a good idea to give a link to the actual download page and a VirusTotal link as well.

Here they are.

http://www.cleverstat.com/en/page-rank-software.htm
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/73f56.../analysis/
12-16-2013, 02:22 PM
RE:
work with me!
12-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE:
(12-16-2013 02:22 PM)villecity Wrote:  work with me!
Or more accurately "for you".
12-16-2013, 08:58 PM
RE:
#####

Better off just using this for extracting the urls from a site / domain you need the whole list for, most of the high PR sites have protection and commenting on them, will not get past the gate keeper, unless 100% unique and hand entered...
76.gif
*** Glad to be Back! ***
12-16-2013, 09:03 PM
RE:
It is safe to download. Just a tip. Once you found a URL in scrapebox that shows dofollow then use parameter to check for PR for all the pages and use scrapebox again to post your backlinks to all the high PRs ones.
++ Reps would be appreciated
12-16-2013, 10:26 PM
RE:
(12-16-2013 09:03 PM)Leith Aka Moon God of SEO Wrote:  It is safe to download. Just a tip. Once you found a URL in scrapebox that shows dofollow then use parameter to check for PR for all the pages and use scrapebox again to post your backlinks to all the high PRs ones.
#####

Quality advice, use it guys and gals! Tips like these cost $! :-) +REP Leith

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
12-18-2013, 10:41 AM
RE:
(12-16-2013 10:26 PM)supercharger Wrote:  
(12-16-2013 09:03 PM)Leith Aka Moon God of SEO Wrote:  It is safe to download. Just a tip. Once you found a URL in scrapebox that shows dofollow then use parameter to check for PR for all the pages and use scrapebox again to post your backlinks to all the high PRs ones.
#####

Quality advice, use it guys and gals! Tips like these cost $! :-) +REP Leith

#####
(12-16-2013 10:26 PM)supercharger Wrote:  finally someone see the potential here.

58.gif