68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2014, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 05:47 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(07-23-2014 11:44 AM)EbayQuickCashOut Wrote:  Illegal Sharing and Defamation, slander, etc.

More Coming????
Yeah bi.tch! As much as you want!

You wanted to look doubly stupid so you posted some lame a.ss bullshit comments about defamation, slander and illegal sharing - twice?!

Do you not even know how simple forum posting works, you idiot?!

Man, I am crapping in my pants - I am so scared and worried about all that shit you think you know how to do. It's kind of like this bullshit you are calling a "wonder" ebook!

And just so you know Mr. eBay F*ckup - It would be libel not slander - libel is written - slander is spoken you di.ckless fa.ggot! That is also if it's untrue, which both of knows it isn't.

And I didn't share shit except for a dead-accurate review of what you need to use for your cat to crap on in the cat litter box.

As for defammation - good luck with doing anything about a post in a public forum written by someone that's a ghost - especially when it is 100% accurate!

But - hey - if you want me to break your balls some more with the truth, post again. I can break your shit down number-by-number and letter-by-letter!

See, your problem is - I really do know my shit about making money on eBay and anywhere else I choose to do it!

I am 100% happy to help you look even more like the wannabe eBay giant you are convinced you are! You're nothing but a small time chump change seller on eBay!

Hell, there are thousands of old ladies on eBay that make more money with less going for them than you do every day!

So, where do you want me to start a.sswipe - with page 1, 10, 20 or 39?

Do you want the page-by-page details or just the highlights? I can break every piece of your bullshit down!

Or do you prefer simple math that proves you a fraud and a >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< too? Come on baby - I can bust your false eBay shit up all day, all week or all month!

And who the f*ck taught you how to write?! Did you not finish grammar school English? You can't even articulate in a simple message! Aside from not knowing a thing about eBay or making money, it's no wonder your ebook is so totally f*cked-up!

Fellow BBHF members - here is the PM this d*ckwad sent me and my exact response:

EbayQuickCashOut Wrote:I'm Owner and creator of eBay's Quick Cash-Out 2.0. Quasar, I don't even know where to start with you. i guess you are just clueless. I'm not going to come on here and say what I do have or how much i make. etc. Someone's who's so call knows so much or so call making money is on the thread all the time, sharing and reading illegal uploaded copies is an expert, yea right buddy. What I really like is the B.S. about myself and earnings, ecommerce store, etc. - if you do some digging, then you will know that what is coming out your mouth is nonsense and you don't have clue. Which can get yourself and/or the owner the of this forum in trouble for defamation, slander, etc.

F*ck you - you dic.kless mo.ron!

I have been selling and making money on eBay since you wore f*cking diapers. And I make a lot more than your lame ass $50-$100 a day. I keep a team of 4 full time people occupied with only eBay and Amazon. I spend less than 2 hours a week on this income stream because I know what to do and how to do it.

It takes all you can do to buy fake screenshots of a whopping $1600 that you show no refunds for - and that is less than child's play, mo.ron!

You wouldn't know a $100k e-commerce store if you went to one and spent a couple of your nickels in it. And $60k? You're dreaming about that money bubba!

The only way you'll ever see $60k is if someone hands you the money.

As for your "product" - it's a good thing you gave it to some silly b.itch. She probably made a couple of dimes with that useless book of shit you think might work!

You don't know sh.it about dropshipping or eBay. You can thank me for stopping a few sensible people from buying, downloading or using crap that doesn't have a chance of working.

So, blow me >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
07-24-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
I have major problem with people uploaded illegal copies and sharing it. Second, I respect all reviews but to make false accusation about me, my earnings, etc. - is wrong. If you will have see the sales copy of the previous guide, I list the ecommerce name and everything. Thirdly, I don't consider myself a eBay giant - although I do have 3 power seller accounts but it's nothing to brag about. I live and breath drop shipping. this guide was must meant to be simple and not complicated like my other drop shipping guides. I'm not going to argue with you, there's no point in doing so. Unlike many IM, I prefer to to defend myself against false accusations as I have nothing to hide. I don't know you and I don't care what you write about the guide, just don't make false accusation about me.
07-24-2014, 02:32 AM
RE:
(07-22-2014 03:49 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Thanks OP - repped!

\\Review//

It is not the OP's fault this product seller does not know shit about eBay. He takes one case study and makes a product out of it. That's okay - I am good with that. Only I do eBay and Amazon arbitrage as one of the revenue streams in my business. This guy is all over the place, and not ever sure what he is offering advice about.

Do dropshipping? Sure, but he doesn't know shit about it. The first thing he does - after telling you dropshipping is the golden key to riches and a fat PayPal account with some bozo in China - is to find someone in the US to to do the dropshipping for him.

That validated his shit, didn't it?

Look, dropshipping is high skill - it is not for newbies and rookie sellers - or the faint of heart. And you had better get it right or eBay and PayPal will cut your nuts off. He flatly tells you to lie to both eBay and PayPal by telling them you do NOT do dropshipping.

This couldn't possibly be sign this guy is a worthless shit or a red flag, could it? If it worked so f*cking great, why would you need to lie to them? eBay is only the primary venue and PayPal is how you get your money. Those are really smart things to f*ck-up, aren't they?

Anyway, this as.shole's ebook is all over the place. He has you using tools from the outset that don't cost much, but they do have a cost. (Auctiva, Terapeak) Most of his bullshit advice is worthless and he has never seen $60k or had a $100k e-commerce web site. Stu.pid people never make it that far.

Why do you need to use and do all these analyses and auction management systems when you aren't even doing the fulfillment? It ain't rocket science to see what Chinese guys are selling in volume on eBay or seeing how much or little they sell it for. And do you really want to compete with dozens of Chinese guys selling the same stuff you are?

And he even misses an absolutely GOLDEN opportunity he tells you doesn't work, but I have made LOTS of money with it. (NO I won't tell you what it is!)

My grade: .5 / 5 stars.

Worth it ONLY for the amusement value, but only useful if you want to screw yourself and whatever customers will be willing to wait weeks for poorly made shit from China that has high failure rates - if they get it at all. This is a sure way to lose every eBay account you have now or will ever have - PayPal too. I haven't read a decent eBay product since January. Most of these as.sholes selling this shit now are one-trick ponies that wouldn't know how to really make money on eBay if you put a gun to their heads!
Hands down for this brilliant review, quasar.
07-24-2014, 02:58 AM
RE:
+rep for solar33, Big Tuna and roversierr for the great contribution and insulting this M**** called Quasar!
07-24-2014, 03:50 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 02:21 AM)EbayQuickCashOut Wrote:  I have major problem with people uploaded illegal copies and sharing it. Second, I respect all reviews but to make false accusation about me, my earnings, etc. - is wrong. If you will have see the sales copy of the previous guide, I list the ecommerce name and everything. Thirdly, I don't consider myself a eBay giant - although I do have 3 power seller accounts but it's nothing to brag about. I live and breath drop shipping. this guide was must meant to be simple and not complicated like my other drop shipping guides. I'm not going to argue with you, there's no point in doing so. Unlike many IM, I prefer to to defend myself against false accusations as I have nothing to hide. I don't know you and I don't care what you write about the guide, just don't make false accusation about me.
Of course you have nothing to hide - you have nothing of any use to say, mo.ron!

When you have done something worth noting, maybe you can write a guide that is above worthless.

And let's be clear - you don't know shit about dropshipping or making money. And there are thousands of Power Sellers that don't earn minimum wage for working at a Macdonald's. You and your $1 net profit-per-sale are surely among them.

If and when you think you do have something of value, post it.

But get specific lightweight because I can and will. I can rip your guide with nothing but the facts. As for you - you aren't worth any more of my time.

Bullshit talks - money rocks lightweight!
16.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
07-24-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 02:58 AM)lifbali Wrote:  +rep for solar33, Big Tuna and roversierr for the great contribution and insulting this M**** called Quasar!
Wow! Did it take you all day to think of such original remarks and post them here >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<!

Come back when you reach puberty and don't have to use your momma's PC to talk with the adults.

I am impressed! One more newbie fag.got that has never made one dime online posts remarkable wisdom for all.

Go play with the other kiddies or primates now, Sonny!

Hahaha - insulting?! Try complimentary!

Or do you not read either! Perhaps you are mouthing the words others have written because you cannot write.

Even chimpanzees can mimic human behavior - is that your deal Monkey Boy?!

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
07-24-2014, 04:16 AM
RE:
Quasar, I like this about you, that you say something directly on face. No matter how it feels, but obviously truth is truth, and Thanks for saving others time by reviewing some products here.

Obviously when you review a product which really does not worth wasting time on it, then it is really appreciated to describe here, so that others can save their time by not using or downloading it.

Everyone has their own opinions, some may think against. While when it is a discussion about right things, then others do not have to see friend as a friend. Equity / Equality is important.

My English is also not so good, so if others find mistakes in it, I do apologize. :)
07-24-2014, 04:30 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 02:32 AM)wilhb81 Wrote:  Hands down for this brilliant review, quasar.
Thanks dude!

+5 reps!

Not for the compliment, but for "getting" stuff that even this (ahem!) "writer" and (ahem!) seller doesn't get!

I love this walking, talking anachronism!

He has actually convinced himself his product has useful info, is worth buying, and worst of all - is worth using!

He needs to take his $5 net worth and go back to peddling his nickel-and-dime crap on eBay with other Power Sellers that are broke legends in their own minds just like he is.

This guy is a nobody, know-nothing from nowhere. I doubt he has two decent dollar bills in his wallet for all his bullshit.

He prefers to defend himself now because his bullshit product is indefensible! You guys did catch that paradigm shift right? He went from defending his product to ensuring his good name and integrity wasn't smeared!

Yeah, right Mr. eBay Rocket Scientist!

And defending a near-zero net worth is even funnier than his product.

This is a comic book about eBay and dropshipping - nothing more!

He's unhappiest about this because he chose the wrong dude to sell his load of crap to - and I was even kind in my review!

No sane person would want to buy or use this shit!

Has anyone seen any facts from this clown yet - aside from fake screen shots and a list of dropshippers you can get anywhere?!

Hell, I just need to turn him and his URL into the FTC and let them decide who the f*ck is doing the bad stuff to buyers and suckers!

Da.mn - that's the best idea I've had today! It will take them months to get to him, but they will shut his a.ss down - HARD!
07-24-2014, 04:38 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 04:16 AM)emarketer Wrote:  Quasar, I like this about you, that you say something directly on face. No matter how it feels, but obviously truth is truth, and Thanks for saving others time by reviewing some products here.

Obviously when you review a product which really does not worth wasting time on it, then it is really appreciated to describe here, so that others can save their time by not using or downloading it.

Everyone has their own opinions, some may think against. While when it is a discussion about right things, then others do not have to see friend as a friend. Equity / Equality is important.

My English is also not so good, so if others find mistakes in it, I do apologize. :)
Thanks and +5 for you too!

For the same reasons as above.

Getting the insulting truth is better than weakly-worded bullshit reviews about products that are either wrong or blow smoke about stuff that MIGHT work but rarely if ever does work.

This ebook and mo.ron will get you screwed and that's all it will do.

You also "get" it!

And your English is far better than that of the writer of this trash!

You keep right on posting. No need to apologize for posting intelligent remarks.
07-24-2014, 05:09 AM
RE:
I downloaded this and looked at the writer's Ebay profile. What he was selling for $18 or so, I could source on Ali Baba for about $11 a piece inclusive of shipping. This was dropshipping so no need to buy in bulk but shipping could take up to 35 days. You think your Ebay customers are going to be happy with that? Plus, take away for listing and paypal fees, and you're left with peanuts. Ask yourself, if the product was that profitable to the writer, why is he now no longer selling it on that profile?

You're far better off looking to arbitrage products on Amazon and re-selling them on Ebay. There is an 80+ page thread on here that details in full how to do this and I'm forever grateful to Quasar for his immense contributions on that thread. Just to clarify - I just this week found a product on Amazon on sale for £77 that's been selling very easily on Ebay for £109. Now that's an easy £20+ profit from just one product.

Forget the Chinese crappy products that sell for a dime a dozen and instead focus on the thousands of arbitrage products that are available to you in your own country. That way you have no delivery issues, no bad feedback issues and most importantly, a decent profit per transaction.
30.gif

27.gif