33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Download PLR Ebooks of Health,Fitness and Weightloss - Huge Collection (PART-1)
(10-17-2017 09:24 PM)OverKill Wrote:  Hi Illusionist,

I appreciate you sharing on this forum but why start a new thread sharing stuff that you had already shared in 2016?
Maybe you shared the old files by mistake I'm just asking because I have downloaded both files from your shares and they are identical?

I really appreciate your REPS Thanks
10-18-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Download PLR Ebooks of Health,Fitness and Weightloss - Huge Collection (PART-1)
+Rep.
Thanks man!
10-19-2017, 06:21 AM
QUICK REVIEW

I thought I would say thanks, I have repped and these are great.
The products are good.

What you get:
  • Ready built websites for selling the product
  • Certificates proving the rights to resell
  • PDF files of the products

The last part is a problem though for anyone who wants to edit the files and resell them.

Because these are all able to be edited and rebranded (and you should do that, because they have a URL from the marketer that sold them originally in them), you cannot easily edit them.

I ran a few files through Nitro PDF to try and convert them to word documents and they are able to be converted, but be prepared to proof read EVERYTHING for errors due to the conversion process.

So, if you are looking for files you can easily edit, maybe this is not for you.

There may be txt files or docx files in there, but what I saw was just the PDF's for where I looked.

There are of course many many folders, and no, I did not look in all of them.

Thanks everyone!
10-20-2017, 01:30 AM
Duplicate share..Already shared here by Illusionist :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...ghtloss%22
10-20-2017, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the share. will help in email gifts,, Reps++
63.gif
10-20-2017, 05:46 AM
(10-20-2017 04:07 AM)fr33 l_04d3R2 Wrote:  Thanks for the share. will help in email gifts,, Reps++

10-20-2017, 05:47 AM
(10-19-2017 06:21 AM)stevencfitness Wrote:  QUICK REVIEW

I thought I would say thanks, I have repped and these are great.
The products are good.

What you get:
  • Ready built websites for selling the product
  • Certificates proving the rights to resell
  • PDF files of the products

The last part is a problem though for anyone who wants to edit the files and resell them.

Because these are all able to be edited and rebranded (and you should do that, because they have a URL from the marketer that sold them originally in them), you cannot easily edit them.

I ran a few files through Nitro PDF to try and convert them to word documents and they are able to be converted, but be prepared to proof read EVERYTHING for errors due to the conversion process.

So, if you are looking for files you can easily edit, maybe this is not for you.

There may be txt files or docx files in there, but what I saw was just the PDF's for where I looked.

There are of course many many folders, and no, I did not look in all of them.

Thanks everyone!
10-20-2017, 05:47 AM
(10-18-2017 11:00 AM)sunnycar02 Wrote:  +Rep.
Thanks man!

10-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Thank you for this awesome share Illusionist. Repped you
10-21-2017, 06:33 AM
(10-20-2017 01:26 PM)The Saint Wrote:  Thank you for this awesome share Illusionist. Repped you

31.gif

66.gif