7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-31-2013, 03:05 PM
RE:
Signup under you bro. I Will make you Rich. :D
01-31-2013, 10:39 PM
RE:
(01-31-2013 03:05 PM)foo Wrote:  Signup under you bro. I Will make you Rich. :D
hahah cool bro , thanks :)
02-03-2013, 02:18 PM
RE:
this method is so saturated
02-04-2013, 09:43 AM
RE:
(02-03-2013 02:18 PM)alizee08 Wrote:  this method is so saturated
maybe Dennis will be aware from it oneday and he will ask you for some proofs ! if he is not now :P

so hurry up and make your account now !

btw it is how you get approved nowdays for newbies , you can put your twist either !
02-06-2013, 04:14 AM
RE:
Hi! people i will get straight to the point.Iwill give you $10 FREE to sign up to a home business that will make you more money than you ever dreamed of then all you do is purchase advertisment packages with your daily earnings which in turn builds your account givining you more and more daily,normally you would get a 2% daily return on your money but right now you will get 3% daily untill feb the 14th each ad package costs $10 so you get $15 back for every $10 spent ,it's not investing but more like a bank account on steroids.I have been in this business for 6 months and have made a large profit and it just keeps on snowballing you also make 10% on any referrals you bring to the business on level one and 5% on level two.See for yourself go here ( 90secondsqueezepage DOTCOM/sp/Spreadwealth/toall )to get your free $10 so you can test drive the system it's genius and currently has over two million members and growing.
14.gif
02-06-2013, 08:22 PM
RE:
@strikercondos

I Pm'ed you, please reply
02-12-2013, 08:06 AM
RE:
I tried to signup through your affiliate link. But still after few working days my application was denied.
02-12-2013, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:38 AM by gash.)
RE:
I just applied last week because I wanted to grow my list of cpa networks. It was actually pretty simple to get approved. Like someone said here, its about how you answer the questions in the application process. Here are the basics,
1) You need a website....make sure you have affiliate offers or banners on it. You want to show that you are already promoting offers since this is what you will be doing with them. All my websites are wordpress cause its simple to use.
2) How will you promote offers? PPC (one of the most important ones to list), Social Media, Media Buys, PPV, etc...I always say something about developing web properties around offers I promote. It shows you are serious and committed especially since you will take the time to develop and design web properties for the offers.
3) I also mention some of the other CPA networks I am affiliated with, and if you aren't affiliated with one...lie...lol...they aren't going to ask you anything about the network, and if they do tell them that it is confidential.
4) Also, if they ask you what offers you like to promote, tell them offers that offer HIGH EPC and that you usually like promoting zip submits because they are easy to convert.

Funny thing is, all my applications had the same information above, but were all worded differently. But generally, those are the things that has worked for me. Networks I am affiliated with are peerfly, maxbounty, adworkmedia, blamads, cpaleads, cj, linkshare, shareasale
02-12-2013, 09:51 AM
RE:
(02-12-2013 09:36 AM)gash Wrote:  I just applied last week because I wanted to grow my list of cpa networks. It was actually pretty simple to get approved. Like someone said here, its about how you answer the questions in the application process. Here are the basics,
1) You need a website....make sure you have affiliate offers or banners on it. You want to show that you are already promoting offers since this is what you will be doing with them. All my websites are wordpress cause its simple to use.
2) How will you promote offers? PPC (one of the most important ones to list), Social Media, Media Buys, PPV, etc...I always say something about developing web properties around offers I promote. It shows you are serious and committed especially since you will take the time to develop and design web properties for the offers.
3) I also mention some of the other CPA networks I am affiliated with, and if you aren't affiliated with one...lie...lol...they aren't going to ask you anything about the network, and if they do tell them that it is confidential.
4) Also, if they ask you what offers you like to promote, tell them offers that offer HIGH EPC and that you usually like promoting zip submits because they are easy to convert.

Funny thing is, all my applications had the same information above, but were all worded differently. But generally, those are the things that has worked for me. Networks I am affiliated with are peerfly, maxbounty, adworkmedia, blamads, cpaleads, cj, linkshare, shareasale
This was better than many of the CPA guides and tutorials I read and watched about getting approved LOL Thanks! Biggrin

Belly
03-13-2013, 04:04 PM
RE:
How can I unring that bell? Can I get my thank you back?
26.gif

11.gif