18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2015, 11:08 AM
[Get] Imgur Exposed by James Renouf
[Image: logo.png]

Salespage - http://imgexposed.com/

Download - https://copy.com/hehtXXRBbRF7AKKo
03-02-2015, 11:37 AM
RE:
Thanks, mvpbed, looks worthwhile. Any place I can post something is another step forward.
03-02-2015, 12:05 PM
RE:
Finally something from that guy that is not TOTAL crap. But then again it is explained in the same, semi-finished crappy way. Smile
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
03-02-2015, 12:16 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Rep added.
03-02-2015, 12:30 PM
RE:
.. Can we finish the method with his half-baked method ?
(03-02-2015 12:05 PM)sinip Wrote:  Finally something from that guy that is not TOTAL crap. But then again it is explained in the same, semi-finished crappy way. Smile
63.gif
03-02-2015, 12:57 PM
RE:
Imgur also has a new feature to make gifs out of several pictures.

</iframe>
03-02-2015, 01:39 PM
RE:
Thanks OP! Repped you +5!

\\Review//

Hahahahaha!

Well, well, well … James Refluff has struck again. His March rent on that cheesy apartment he lives in must be late!

Well, at least the worst product seller in IM history is consistent. His products continue to get worse as he finds these “discoveries.”

It's interesting that during this marketer’s entire IM career, he has yet to produce even one single product of value. The basic premise of being in the product creation and sales business is that you eventually deliver at least a sliver of value to your buyers - you will at least deliver one benefit in what you sell.

It still hasn’t happened for James with this latest IM comic book either.

The unfortunate part about this is that Refluff has never grasped the one most important concept behind selling anything online or offline. He has never deciphered what it takes to build or keep a reputation. Biggrin

Here's the problem with this product: I can explain everything in the span of a few sentences. What you will learn here is that the site imgur.com exists. You might be able to use it with reddit and you might be able to upload images and gifs. You might also get traffic.

That’s it!

Tomorrow, I might get hit by a train too. The problem with this product is the same problem that Refulff has never been able to grasp:

It takes more than information you find everywhere online that is cut-and-pasted into a bullshit e-book to make a product. Everything in this aberration is info that is common. It is on the site, in forums, and lots of articles about imgur.

All that is in these 30-pages and 2554 words is what I just told you above – nothing else. Never once in these 30 pages does he give you one example of anything HE DID! There are ZERO proof elements or anything other than ramblings about stuff that “might” work. He never makes a f*cking point!

Even a product creation idiot will at least throw-in some faked information – he doesn't even bother doing that!

This is all conjecture, good wishes and examples using what other people might have done. He never shows you one single image, gif or any other thing that he uploaded to the site and made money with himself! So the question he never answers is how he made money with imgur.com. But then, this is his core problem with all of his “products.”

He cannot give you any proof or examples of his success because he hasn't ever done anything with the shit he is selling! Biggrin

In 2554 words within 30 pages, there’s not even one decent paragraph per page. This is the equivalent of 84 words per page, which converts to about a six and one-half page product. But he did add a few screenshots that are immaterial and irrelevant since they aren’t his.

Hell, he never even gives you estimates that show what his examples in this guide earn. He could have at least thrown in a fake screen shot or two of earnings somebody else might have achieved!

But James is an idiot and great at stumbling over things - then making them seem valuable enough to inform you about them and sell them to you - he needs your $10. He is an absolute 110% >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< and keeps his spot as the most stupid person I have ever seen in any kind of product creation or IM.

‘Nuff said – no sense in wasting any more time on this idiot or this “product.” I would rather spend my time letting someone shoot me in the as.s with a BB gun. Biggrin

Congrats James! It is hard to be my #1 >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< for as long as you have been!

My grade: -5 / 5 stars

Utterly, totally worthless crap! In case of a nuclear bomb blast, this might be usable as emergency toilet paper. And even that is a real stretch for this. Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-02-2015, 01:51 PM
RE:
No Renouf the Douche share is complete without a Quasar review. Biggrin

Thank you for not disappointing Quasar! +Reps to you and OP!
03-02-2015, 03:42 PM
RE:
It's clear now that Renouf is not a real person, 'he' is a created sociological experiment to determine what is the least possible amount of content that can be sold for the highest possible price.

In fact, this stuff is so astonishingly useless, it may be a US government sponsored program...
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
03-02-2015, 04:21 PM
RE:
+1 Rep and thanks to the OP.
I had to check this out after seeing the sales page and then reading the reviews here!

Wow, just amazed how he managed to create a "product" out of so little information.

He tries to be timely and relevant, with mentions of the black and blue dress and Leonard Nimoy.
But it just proves to me that this was pulled together in such a tiny time scale, and is essentially little more than a mediocre blog post saved as a PDF and slapped onto a sales page with a price tag.

Looking back at the Sales Page after reading the PDF, I can't help but laugh.

Quote:We are going to break down how to bring in an equally dominant traffic source, if you can believe it, to make these strategies pop off even more.

This could easily be two products when you realize this but we are giving it to you in one.

This is referring to the single paragraph that mentions how you could put an Imgur image into a Reddit post. I would love to see him turn that paragraph into a separate product!

Unbelievable.
8.gif

39.gif