30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2014, 06:56 AM
RE:
The responsive Directory theme in here is DT41. Current Responsive version is now DT6.4
03-21-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: [Get] Get Directory Theme by PremiumPress Latest release 2014 with Activation key's
GREAT SHARE
(01-27-2014 01:15 AM)broking007 Wrote:  Greetings to all BBHF Smile

Now start your own Business directory website with one of the most responsive directory theme by PremiumPress.........Activation key's are included ..This file include Two Themes see below

1. Directory Theme latest release
2.DirectoryPress v7.4.1

Files are protected with password PassWord is [az]

These are clean as i have already tested them on my test websites but still doing a quick check may save big lose

Note :- Member are requested to First run on test website to see everything works fine being double sure is always a big saver Cheers!!!!!!!!!

See Demo Here

Download here link is updated

If you find this share usfull please dont forget the Rep+++ takes only 1 click Cool
03-22-2014, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 01:57 PM by forgottenhero.)
RE:
hey guys post #1 link is working fine enjoy please help other members if they are unable to download thanks
03-22-2014, 07:28 PM
RE:
Can someone please upload this theme

Thanks
04-17-2014, 06:58 AM
RE:
Its too bad this is such an awesome directory theme and i'm a huge fan of premium press themes, but some of the features in this version just do not work.

i.e. if you are creating a new listing and try to add a link in normal mode, it will reset the entire listing and blank everything out... can't add tags to posts...

and these are just the issues I noticed in about 5 minutes, so there is probably a ton of other issues as well.

But thank you OP for the share and effort!
42.gif
04-20-2014, 03:17 PM
RE:
@Manueliqb3 are you using the latest one or the old one i think it does not have any issue i been using these themes for my sites....woking fine for me....
04-21-2014, 04:13 PM
RE:
Hi friends do any one have the latest classifieds responsive by premiumpress, please share the latest one.

Thanks many many thanks.
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM
RE:
Can somebody please share the plugins for premium press? Specifically the Ultimate csv importer and the website thumbnail generator here: I used to have a login with a former company now no dice. These are new responsive plugins and I can't find them anywhere. THANKS!

premiumpress com/forums/topic/website-screenshot-capture/
or
premiumpress com/forums/topic/responsive-framework-shrinktheweb-plugin/

premiumpress com/forums/topic/responsive-framework-csv-spreadsheet-plugin/

73.gif