68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2011, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 01:10 PM by Alias_123.)
Get Free Youtube Views Automatically (NO FREEZE)
So I have been using this software for a while now and seemm to be the best free one out there AND my views have never froze! So how it works is you view other peoples youtube videos but here the best part it does it all automatically at the push of a button! Then the credits that you have earned by viewing others videos you can use them for you videos and once again it does it all automatically at the push of a button! So check it out and without further ado heres the link:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/4xBs7Th

cheers everyone!
12-03-2011, 01:08 AM
RE: Get Free Youtube Views Automatically
a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! Link is NOT allowed here. I think.
12-03-2011, 01:11 AM
I removed it and not because of your post by why would you make a statement that you are not sure about? either you are sure or not sure which is it?
12-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Yes, i'm not so sure. But i think a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! link is not allowed too. Same with survey link. One thing is for sure. To make this forum clean. Glad you removed your a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! link. Fileserve i think is accepted here since all mirror link is accepted here as long as no survey link. Well thanks for the share. Pressing the thanks button now.
Cheers. :)

40.gif