26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2022, 04:08 PM
RE: Get - F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
Thanks a lot for this @GordonShumway.

I tried to see if I could move the files from mega to Google drive... But I had little success.

Having options is quite good though.
08-12-2022, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022 03:13 PM by GordonShumway.)
(08-11-2022 04:08 PM)jubileewizzy Wrote:  Thanks a lot for this @GordonShumway.

I tried to see if I could move the files from mega to Google drive... But I had little success.

Having options is quite good though.

Hi jubileewizzy

I do not think that is possible. What you need to do is have your own Mega account (free), then you move the files from my Mega account to your Mega account. Then you can download the files from your Mega account...

We do this so my Mega account does not get banned because it is getting huge download bandwidth used. That draws attention from Mega to see why my account is so active.

Mega has a free app that you can use in MS Windows that connects to your online Mega account. When you have this installed, it will start to move the files in your online Mega to your PC...

Cheers,

G.S.
There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.
08-13-2022, 07:32 AM
Thanks and full reps to both heisenberg1660 and GordonShumway for making this available.
08-27-2022, 04:20 PM
Thanks to heisenberg1660 and gordonshumway for your efforts! max reps to you both
08-29-2022, 06:26 AM
I have love hate relationship with this author. The product is good. But he steal it all from Dan Kennedy 1) without telling it in the product 2) without having any extra ideas. And it really makes him look extremely stupid , I don't know if you feel the same.
35.gif
08-29-2022, 12:13 PM
Great Share OP and Gordon! Max repped
09-03-2022, 03:54 AM
Thumbs Down RE: Get - F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
(08-09-2022 07:15 AM)heisenberg1660 Wrote:  Sales page - https://www.perrybelcher.com/order-55382...7679899011

Requested here - https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ...ry-Belcher

Here is the pdf - https://www.mediafire.com/file/z707jjr01...s.rar/file

I have the video files too.

The file size is about 3.7gig. I will share link with someone that can download and upload it to where everyone else here can access it.

Thank Guest123 for bringing this up in the forum.

Thanks Happydance for awesome share!
09-03-2022, 03:59 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Get - F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
(08-10-2022 06:15 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Hi Everyone.

I reached out to heisenberg1660 and was able to get the links for the video files.

The files were in Wistia, so took me a bit to get them all, but now you can have access also.

Each chapter is named and numbered so you know the order to watch them in AND I have also included the original PDF files in the folders also. I numbered the PDF files so you know what order they were shared in...

I have uploaded all to Mega. These files are NOT zipped, so you can grab the ones you want or all of them, depending on your bandwidth capabilities.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD directly from my links. Copy the files to your own Mega account, then download. This will keep the share available longer.

Special Bonus: Perry mentions a few books during his presentation. You will see a "Books" folder in the share. Inside of that is 4 books that you can read to learn more about writing Power Offers to help you make more sales.

Of course I would appreciate reps, but it is more important that you send some reps to heisenberg1660 as they found this and shared it with the community.

Cheers,

G.S.

Thanks Happydance for sharing videoes!
10-28-2022, 02:32 AM
[GET] Perry Belcher's F.I.B.S. Course
Access Link:

perrybelcherworldwide.thinkific.com/courses/take/perry-belcher-f-i-b-s-course/lessons/30977500-introduction

Logins
username: susanfullm.s.241.98.7@gmail.com

password: SusanFullm.s.241.98.7@gmail.com123
10-28-2022, 02:42 AM
RE: [GET] Perry Belcher's F.I.B.S. Course
Thanks for sharing, Repped.
48.gif

36.gif