39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Get - F.I.B.S. Offer Creation System by Perry Belcher
repped..nice share
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
08-10-2022, 06:03 AM
Glad you all find it useful. I already shared the link with two great fellow in this community. I am sure one of them will upload the videos for us soon.
08-10-2022, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2022 06:18 PM by GordonShumway.)
Hi Everyone.

I reached out to heisenberg1660 and was able to get the links for the video files.

The files were in Wistia, so took me a bit to get them all, but now you can have access also.

Each chapter is named and numbered so you know the order to watch them in AND I have also included the original PDF files in the folders also. I numbered the PDF files so you know what order they were shared in...

I have uploaded all to Mega. These files are NOT zipped, so you can grab the ones you want or all of them, depending on your bandwidth capabilities.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD directly from my links. Copy the files to your own Mega account, then download. This will keep the share available longer.

Special Bonus: Perry mentions a few books during his presentation. You will see a "Books" folder in the share. Inside of that is 4 books that you can read to learn more about writing Power Offers to help you make more sales.

Of course I would appreciate reps, but it is more important that you send some reps to heisenberg1660 as they found this and shared it with the community.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
08-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Great share -- reps given.
Videos would be great too, if you get the chance.
Thanks.
08-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Thanks OP and GordonShumway, all rep+ for your devotion.
42.gif
08-10-2022, 07:05 PM
You are too much. Thank you. Reps added. You deserve it because you always add EXTRA value.

(08-10-2022 06:15 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  Hi Everyone.

I reached out to heisenberg1660 and was able to get the links for the video files.

The files were in Wistia, so took me a bit to get them all, but now you can have access also.

Each chapter is named and numbered so you know the order to watch them in AND I have also included the original PDF files in the folders also. I numbered the PDF files so you know what order they were shared in...

I have uploaded all to Mega. These files are NOT zipped, so you can grab the ones you want or all of them, depending on your bandwidth capabilities.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD directly from my links. Copy the files to your own Mega account, then download. This will keep the share available longer.

Special Bonus: Perry mentions a few books during his presentation. You will see a "Books" folder in the share. Inside of that is 4 books that you can read to learn more about writing Power Offers to help you make more sales.

Of course I would appreciate reps, but it is more important that you send some reps to heisenberg1660 as they found this and shared it with the community.

Cheers,

G.S.

08-11-2022, 01:07 AM
Awesome share! Thanks to @heisenberg1660 and @gordonshumway for your efforts! max reps to you both
08-11-2022, 04:01 AM
Thank you so much Gordon. I am going thru it today and love it.

I think if someone was looking for only one course on offer creation, they could be plenty successful with just this one.

Very well structured and complete information on why we all buy.

Plus I like teachers that swear.
08-11-2022, 06:11 AM
Thank you so much heisenberg1660 and gordonshumway. You guys rock! Repped both of you to the max.
08-11-2022, 09:13 AM
Great share! Thank you max reps to you both!
24.gif

29.gif