18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2015, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 01:53 PM by Sumiko.)
[Get] Client Getting Plan by Drew Laughlin Instant Access
I thought I saw this already shared on the Forum but when I went back to search for it I couldn't find it anywhere. I thought about starting a [req] thread because I wanted to find it but of course thanks to the fact that I actually took a few minutes to learn blackhat methods while I was browsing the Best Blackhat Forum I knew a few tricks of my own.

Discover How to Get All the Clients You Can Handle Without Cold Calling or Spending a Dime on Marketing!

Proven 7-Step System Generates Clients Fast for

Anyone Who Works With Small Businesses!

One of the biggest frustrations I hear from consultants, entrepreneurs and independent professionals is, “Drew, I really want to make it but I just don’t have enough clients.”

Hey I get it. I too struggled to get clients on a consistent basis. Been there and done that. But that was then and this is now.

Being a solopreneur for over a decade now – and running other side
businesses for over 20 years – I’ve tried hundreds of different ways to
bring in clients. Some worked but most were a train wreck.Until I
discovered the secrets inside the Client Getting P.L.A.N. Now I – and
all my clients – have a proven system we can use whenever we need more
clients.

We can turn it on or off just like a faucet. Let’s call it a “Profit
Faucet” if you will.There is nothing else like this system to help you
get as many clients as you can possible handle. It’s like a client
magnet!

Ready to get started? Jump straight to the packages.

[Image: cgp-book.png]

Sales page

Free video

OTO page

Video pages and free workbooks

Downloads
02-01-2015, 01:25 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share.. I Repped you!
02-01-2015, 01:46 PM
RE:
Thank bro, reps added

Seems there's only video one available for now.
02-01-2015, 01:52 PM
RE:
There is one video in the downloads section but more in the videos page.
02-01-2015, 02:23 PM
RE:
Rep given but I'm pretty sure this isn't the full product.
Quote:Please be sure to remain on our email list as you will be the first one notified when the full “Client Getting P.L.A.N” training course is ready. Don’t worry. We won’t bombard you with endless emails. We appreciate your interest in this program and will treat you in a professional manner.
Quote:Next Step
Be sure to check your email in a couple days as video two will be released. In video two you'll learn Rookie Mistakes to avoid and we'll bust some of the common myths. Video Two is just as important as knowing the secret to the Client Getting P.L.A.N. that you learned in this video!
79.gif
02-01-2015, 02:28 PM
RE:
This is awesome. Thanks and repped. It seems that there is a different URL for each of the 4 videos, and what is provided above is the URL to just the 1st video. Would you happen to have the URL for the other 3 videos?
02-01-2015, 05:13 PM
RE:
I"ve done some simple guessing on the URLs.

That page with the video, that looks like it was a series of 4 videos +ebooks done as part of a pre-launch.

I've figured out the URL of the first 3 videos (of 4). They are:

Also, for your convenience, I've put all the downloadable stuff (including the three videos, three workbooks, and two case studies) into one place at:

Enjoy and please rep!
02-01-2015, 05:23 PM
RE:
awesome guess work, reps added
(02-01-2015 05:13 PM)coyote66 Wrote:  I"ve done some simple guessing on the URLs.

That page with the video, that looks like it was a series of 4 videos +ebooks done as part of a pre-launch.

I've figured out the URL of the first 3 videos (of 4). They are:

Also, for your convenience, I've put all the downloadable stuff (including the three videos, three workbooks, and two case studies) into one place at:

Enjoy and please rep!
02-02-2015, 04:39 AM
RE:
thanks looks like a pretty good course
02-02-2015, 04:54 AM
RE:
@Normal @coyote66 Thxs!! +5 Reps ;-)
65.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance

28.gif