53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2018, 01:55 AM
RE: [Get] Bloggii
what is the different between this course and Pullii
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.
09-26-2018, 01:59 AM
Jarvee will do the pinterest for you and many other social media sites. Used to be the old MassPlanner

(09-25-2018 11:33 PM)**PitBull** Wrote:  Repps! I saw this here but went and bought the FE as I will get some use out of this.

Basic review.

Build blogs, outsource content and use Pinterest to send traffic. I was expecting a rehash of their last 5 products on Pinterest but this seems to be new made videos.

Would like to get a Pinterest bot or software to speed the traffic and work, unless they r both full of sh*t Pinterest seems to work.

Agree about Greg, saw his new Youtube channel and he is ranking on the first page of YT for the keyword make money online.

1 guy had a review on the first page and he showed Gregs YT channel (that how I know what he is ranking for). The dude doing the review is the traffic victory guy (which I also bought and has helped but cant rank like he does).

Steffan and Greg always launch together, never figured out why?
I always give MAX Rep. I don't usually download though. I find that the advice about services, plugins and themes here can be more real and honest than when I do Big G Research. I do love to buy Offers that can help me automate and gain more time.
09-26-2018, 02:04 AM
Mirror(S) AIO

Magic Button :
https://mir.cr/0EUO4ALN
09-26-2018, 05:10 AM
thanks as usual your the man, I'm sending my energy and thoughs for RegaLives - thanks Retrokitz for the malware report.
09-26-2018, 07:16 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
49.gif
09-26-2018, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 03:48 PM by tonywhite.)
(09-26-2018 01:59 AM)susatuk Wrote:  Jarvee will do the pinterest for you and many other social media sites. Used to be the old MassPlanner

I agree, I would not use tailwind, but use a standalone software for pinterest, just be aware that if you'r running multiple PI accounts you'll need a good VPS because Jarvee eats a lot of resources.

And I'd add that pinterest group boards are not so effective like before, PI algo has been updated and they have less weight in terms of relevance so traffic is decreasing, but in general is a good course.

Thankyou and repped for this share @Jeffrey123
09-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Thanks for sharing Jeffrey123.

Reps added for your efforts.

Wondering if this would still work today, as I,m surprised nobody has mentioned this is almost 2 years old.
09-26-2018, 08:47 PM
(09-26-2018 08:45 PM)philoakey Wrote:  Thanks for sharing Jeffrey123.

Wondering if this would still work today, as I,m surprised nobody has mentioned this is almost 2 years old.
2 years old? It was promoted few days ago.
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.
09-26-2018, 11:21 PM
(09-26-2018 01:59 AM)susatuk Wrote:  Jarvee will do the pinterest for you and many other social media sites. Used to be the old MassPlanner

(09-25-2018 11:33 PM)**PitBull** Wrote:  Repps! I saw this here but went and bought the FE as I will get some use out of this.

Basic review.

Build blogs, outsource content and use Pinterest to send traffic. I was expecting a rehash of their last 5 products on Pinterest but this seems to be new made videos.

Would like to get a Pinterest bot or software to speed the traffic and work, unless they r both full of sh*t Pinterest seems to work.

Agree about Greg, saw his new Youtube channel and he is ranking on the first page of YT for the keyword make money online.

1 guy had a review on the first page and he showed Gregs YT channel (that how I know what he is ranking for). The dude doing the review is the traffic victory guy (which I also bought and has helped but cant rank like he does).

Steffan and Greg always launch together, never figured out why?

Thanks, I checked out Jarvee but dont want the Monthly costs...did Bleaupage not do something similar? Or any ideas that are not monthly costs would be nice!
09-27-2018, 01:07 AM
(09-26-2018 08:45 PM)philoakey Wrote:  Thanks for sharing Jeffrey123.

I think he mixed videos from 2016 and 2018.
His fashion niche blog set up is from 2016.
The dog niche blog set up videos are from 2018.

Method looks solid. But it will require hard work.
34.gif

80.gif