31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 11:53 PM by EviLDoLL.)
Get $5 SEOClerks Coupons! (New Users) +$5 Coupon Contests Weekly!
BBHF Members,
I'm glad to announce a way for new SEOClerks users to grab a $5 coupon for free. (+Weekly $5 Coupon Contests for both Previous AND new users!)

[Image: freemoney2.png]

Some of you might have seen the threads where I gave away $5 coupons for new users, but since those threads has been dead for several months (mainly due to scam attempts), I've come up with a new solution for you!

The only thing you'll have to do, is to share the page on 2 social networks and fill in a form. You'll get your coupon within 24 hours.

Remember, this is for NEW SEOClerks users!

What About Previous Users Then?

This site has just launched and once per week there will be a $5 contest for both new AND previous users!

Just click the image above or click here for more information.

Do read and understand the rules on the page too. Scammers will be permanently banned.

Cheers,
EviLDoLL
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]
04-07-2014, 12:02 AM
RE:
Thanks for share. :)
04-08-2014, 01:51 PM
RE:
I did this and it didn't get a code -.- im cuterawrasf on seoclerks i posted 2 social media on fb and twitter and no code to my email
04-08-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
(04-08-2014 01:51 PM)quotes5150 Wrote:  I did this and it didn't get a code -.- im cuterawrasf on seoclerks i posted 2 social media on fb and twitter and no code to my email

Hello,
It would have been easier if you made the contact directly on SEOClerks instead of in this thread. However, take a look at your inbox on SEOClerks. It seems like you might have been a previous member and if that's the case, you're not eligible a coupon. Take a look at the message and answer the questions.

Regards,
EviLDoLL
[Image: lDjRIwp.png]

8.gif