72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2015, 04:09 PM
nope!
(02-03-2015 08:05 AM)rose27 Wrote:  I think, the download video is a FREE Strategy session with someone and the actual coaching lessons are different.

He charges $2449 in a Coaching WSO.
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/952890-new-spots-available-list-builders-academy.html
this is a free bso that matt tried to sell, he firsts tries to sell them, later he offers them free...all his bso's and most of the junk he sells are just old videos he created, that he later gives away to build his precious mail list, this clown, liar and scammer, who lies so much, he cannot keep all his lies straight, this guy is a fool who knows absolutely nothing about making money online, just try to listen to his bs and read he trash pdf's, his oto's are just other trash bso's
here is a recent bso he was offering just 2 months ago.... fyi, it is from 2013... yeah, this clown knows what he is doing
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mattpocius.com/elitecoaching/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/

someone shared his youtube channel above, in just over a years time he managed to get 48 people to subscribe... yeah, he really must have a big mailing list, and look at ALL those reviews on his bso's, he has more video reviews, from different youtubers, than he does subscribers, can you say fiverr? how sad is that? if that is not pitiful i do not know what is! hey, this genius has TWO followers on google+, yeah, he knows list building! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

here, see what else this liar sells here, if you have nothing better to do and want to get a good laugh...
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mattpocius.com/100memberscopy/newmember

$2500 for a bso from him? yeah, i bet he has people lining up for that one
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
02-07-2015, 04:04 AM
RE:
The strategy for his program has nothing to do with building "relationships". The system is about Volume. 90% of all solo ad providers build their lists with SWAPS and this program show you how to make money in that kind of environment. You are not accurate. His Google plus fallowers and his youtube views have nothing to do with this strategy. He is the number 1 on adswaps.com. You don't just get to do swaps of thousands of clicks over night. He clearly knows what he is doing and has proof to bak it up. So many people fail with solo ads because they don't know the strategy to make it work. Don't be so fast to brush everything of as a scam. The strategy is different. Not every strategy is about "buiilding relationships" with your list. YOu can't build relationships with an inbox that is saturated with competition. This show you have to make money in that environment. I don't think your realize how much money people on the top of adswaps make. It's over 10k a month.
02-07-2015, 07:24 AM
RE:
(02-07-2015 04:04 AM)lazydeveloper Wrote:  The strategy for his program has nothing to do with building "relationships". The system is about Volume. 90% of all solo ad providers build their lists with SWAPS and this program show you how to make money in that kind of environment. You are not accurate. His Google plus fallowers and his youtube views have nothing to do with this strategy. He is the number 1 on adswaps.com. You don't just get to do swaps of thousands of clicks over night. He clearly knows what he is doing and has proof to bak it up. So many people fail with solo ads because they don't know the strategy to make it work. Don't be so fast to brush everything of as a scam. The strategy is different. Not every strategy is about "buiilding relationships" with your list. YOu can't build relationships with an inbox that is saturated with competition. This show you have to make money in that environment. I don't think your realize how much money people on the top of adswaps make. It's over 10k a month.

Interesting comment from someone with absolutely no reps and over 5,000 posts. Just saying.... Definitely not a slam, just an observation

I don't have any reps either, yet.... But this is my 4th post.

I actually talked to this Pocius guy. Didn't seem to be a bad person. His model is not at all my kind of deal. He firmly believes in the "churn and burn" philosophy. Spends ~$1 to get a subscriber and churns (sells clicks from them via solo ads/cpa offers until they unsubscribe). Makes a TOTAL of $2-3 MAX over a two month period before the name goes off the list.

Maybe this is someone's thing, just not mine. Spending $10K a month on solos to get a profit of only $5K/month isn't risk-free enough for everyone.

DerekStone
02-07-2015, 07:57 AM
RE:
(02-07-2015 07:24 AM)DerekStone Wrote:  
I actually talked to this Pocius guy.... Spends ~$1 to get a subscriber and churns (sells clicks from them via solo ads/cpa offers until they unsubscribe). Makes a TOTAL of $2-3 MAX over a two month period before the name goes off the list.

Maybe this is someone's thing, just not mine. Spending $10K a month on solos to get a profit of only $5K/month isn't risk-free enough for everyone.

DerekStone
Thanks for checking with Matt Pocius.

The damnable thing about a c&b email list methodology is you have so little list longevity. You always have to keep building that kind of list to get new people in your "churning" funnel. It is so much easier to keep up a list of people who beg to be on your list or have other sites recommend you out of their free will to give you "atta-boys" to their audiences.

Seth Godin doesn't have to do anything more than just be himself and he will always get as much money as he wants. People seek out ways to get on his list. He adds real value and makes it all look easy.

I'd rather start working that way from the beginning. (Oh, that's right, most of us have)

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
02-07-2015, 11:32 AM
RE:
DerekStone- First of, I don't have 5k posts. I know it says that under my username. I just noticed that. I should contact support about that issue. I probabbly have less then 60 posts. Anyhow, I am not sure how that is even relevant to anything. Even if I did have alot of posts, so what ? I am not sure what you are inclining and how it's even relevant. I nca't make a avalid point about the strategy ?

I am not affiliates with this product in any way. I have no incentive, just adding my opinion.

2nd - You do understand that the model works based on adswaps which gives you new lead flow. Read up on the strategy.You don't invest 5k every month. You do adswaps to drive fresh leads into your funnel and make profit on the thank you page. That's how it works. The inner auto responder mailing are for swaps and there is also double optins that are used. There is more to the model then whats' in his report. The only way to konw is to get the training.

AbeLinkolnBart - The point is that solo ads are built with ad swaps. Go to adswaps.com and you will see that almost all solo ad sellers build their lists this way. If you do a swap with someone then they now get emails from 2 marketeres instead of 1. When you sell solos and do swaps the inbox becomes saturated and that is why you can't build a relationship with the subscribers with this traffic source.

The point of a model is to get volume, by reating a system with consitent lead flow. These are just two diferent models.

Banner media costs money. You need to have a high life time value of a customer for it to pay back within a resonable time frame. This model alows you to build up capital. It's a different model.
45.gif
02-07-2015, 12:03 PM
RE:
Well, I rep you one lazydeveloper, because you are absolutely right.
I use this business model daily and it just plain works! I didn't
learn it from Matt though. Solo sellers are going to be ad swapping
til the end of time, so why not cash in on that recycled traffic.
It is a very different business model, but a pretty good one I'll say.
It helped me pay off all my credit card debt.

Cheers!
02-07-2015, 01:38 PM
RE:
(02-07-2015 07:24 AM)DerekStone Wrote:  Interesting comment from someone with absolutely no reps and over 5,000 posts. Just saying.... [/font][/size]Definitely not a slam, just an observation

I don't have any reps either, yet.... But this is my 4th post.

[font=Helvetica][size=medium]

HA, HA... Those 5000 posts are not real.

When a member pays the fee get VIP Membership, 5000 is added to his actual posts.
02-08-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: To Each Their Own
(02-07-2015 11:32 AM)lazydeveloper Wrote:  AbeLincolnBart - The point is that solo ads are built with ad swaps. Go to adswaps.com and you will see that almost all solo ad sellers build their lists this way. If you do a swap with someone then they now get emails from 2 marketers instead of 1. When you sell solos and do swaps the inbox becomes saturated and that is why you can't build a relationship with the subscribers with this traffic source.

The point of a model is to get volume, by creating a system with consistent lead flow. These are just two different models.

Banner media costs money. You need to have a high life time value of a customer for it to pay back within a reasonable time frame. This model allows you to build up capital. It's a different model.

- lazydeveloper -
Thanks for your comments on the C&B model.

I absolutely understand the model.

And, it is scalable up to a point. But there are so many solo ad sellers using the same model has ensured that the quality of leads has become deplorable. Solo ad buyers, the customer you are trying to please in this model, is not pleased with abysmal leads that are the same ones every other hapless solo ad seller possesses and won't pay high prices for these "distressed" leads any more.

Yes, the model is still profitable, but not very. I have 3 friends who've been working this model for a living for over 3 years, and I can't count the number of times they've skype'd me in the last year to complain about how tough it's getting. (Maybe they are doing it all wrong and someone knows better - well - great!!! But I doubt it....)

6 months ago I took the time (3 hrs/day) and money (about 2K) with new accounts all around
(in my wife's name) to test the concept personally. It "works" just like you and Matt P. suggest. I kept track of how much I spent on solo ads, the money I spent on adswaps.com, autoresponders, hosting and software. My 2K investment turned into 5.6K (3.6K profit) in 3 and a half months. I did make money!!! The 250 hours I spent means I made somewhere around $14 -$15 an hour.

But the model continually requires more solo ad purchases to "prime the pump" as it were. I get it, a cost of business. My buddies thought I was lucky to do so well. Maybe I was. But I have learned how to build a pretty good backend funnel. The worst part of it is that you have to "work" at it every day to keep it maintained. There is very little "resting" possible. Maybe outsourcing is the answer. One of my friends did that but then had most of his business taken from him by a "trusted" solo ad seller working in cahoots..., another story, another time...

Maybe the solo ad business is just going through a temporary down cycle that will turn around in the future. I hope so for my friend's sakes, and anyone else choosing that method.

I still prefer the business model where you get high customer value per lead from building a relationship. You have so much more control over your income. AND..., everything valuable in life is about control....

As it is with most things, to each their own....

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
02-08-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: To Each Their Own
Hey AbeLincolnBart. Thanks for the comment. I think that this is what this forum is all about. We can go back and forth and exchange ideas. After reading some points I want to clarify some things.
Ok

1st: The model is not to be used to sell solo ads. The point of the model is to create volume for the thank you page. Imagine that you have a cost per lead cpa offer on the thank you. You get 2 dollars a lead (times) 200 clicks a day. Once they are in your list you swap to get fresh leads into your funnel. Plus you can do CPA offers that are per sale. As a reminder, alot of CPA offers sell through the phone. they don't use email marketing because of the saturation so the lead value is there, just not through email marketing.

2nd
$15 to $16 an hour.

Based on my experiences I hired people over seas in the philapeans, india, et and you can easily find 1.25 - 2.00 an hour employees. The issue as with everything else is simplification of tasks so they don't get confused. One of the possitive sides of
this model is that you can simplify it so that 15 can be 8- 10 profit after payroll. That is not bad considering you are not doing anything. It's an outsource-ble model . If you look at hiring a phone sales team for example then that is harder to outsource and requires alot of volume and more cost to keep going and 2 an hour won't cover that.

3rd:

High life time value. At the end of the day the biggest problem with all Solo buys is saturation of the inbox. This is why I think this model has a downside. The goal here is to figure out how to mail more to apear ahead of the competition. This is where you start geting into double optins and setting up your own mailing server, etc..

The bottom line is you can't build a realtionship here as suggested because relationship building through email marketing is done when your prospect opens your emails in a procedural order. You can forget about doing that with solos. IT's not something that I believe can be done.

IF someone is selling solos to their list that's a red flag. They are selling competition to their own inbox. This is why you pay the rates you do with media buys, etc.. You are buying access to a polluted inbox with solos. The only thing you can do here is swap and extract clicks that pump your funnel front end thank you.

To create high customer value in the internet marketing niche you are required to have a deep funnel. Look at MOBE for example: They have events, their MTTB, and MLR. Even then matt loyde did a webinar showing how not all media buys are profitable.

With this model you are concentrating on volume over depth. It's not a bad model, it's great but you need to have a DEEP funnel and even then it won't pay back with liquidation of some kind to give you enough cash flow to eat.

I agree with your basic premise however, I just think this model is something that works when done correctly and people are quick to bash everything without understanding that it's a different environment. You can still make it work. I wouldn't give up on it so fast..

Good luck to you.

(02-08-2015 11:15 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 11:32 AM)lazydeveloper Wrote:  AbeLincolnBart - The point is that solo ads are built with ad swaps. Go to adswaps.com and you will see that almost all solo ad sellers build their lists this way. If you do a swap with someone then they now get emails from 2 marketers instead of 1. When you sell solos and do swaps the inbox becomes saturated and that is why you can't build a relationship with the subscribers with this traffic source.

The point of a model is to get volume, by creating a system with consistent lead flow. These are just two different models.

Banner media costs money. You need to have a high life time value of a customer for it to pay back within a reasonable time frame. This model allows you to build up capital. It's a different model.

- lazydeveloper -
Thanks for your comments on the C&B model.

I absolutely understand the model.

And, it is scalable up to a point. But there are so many solo ad sellers using the same model has ensured that the quality of leads has become deplorable. Solo ad buyers, the customer you are trying to please in this model, is not pleased with abysmal leads that are the same ones every other hapless solo ad seller possesses and won't pay high prices for these "distressed" leads any more.

Yes, the model is still profitable, but not very. I have 3 friends who've been working this model for a living for over 3 years, and I can't count the number of times they've skype'd me in the last year to complain about how tough it's getting. (Maybe they are doing it all wrong and someone knows better - well - great!!! But I doubt it....)

6 months ago I took the time (3 hrs/day) and money (about 2K) with new accounts all around
(in my wife's name) to test the concept personally. It "works" just like you and Matt P. suggest. I kept track of how much I spent on solo ads, the money I spent on adswaps.com, autoresponders, hosting and software. My 2K investment turned into 5.6K (3.6K profit) in 3 and a half months. I did make money!!! The 250 hours I spent means I made somewhere around $14 -$15 an hour.

But the model continually requires more solo ad purchases to "prime the pump" as it were. I get it, a cost of business. My buddies thought I was lucky to do so well. Maybe I was. But I have learned how to build a pretty good backend funnel. The worst part of it is that you have to "work" at it every day to keep it maintained. There is very little "resting" possible. Maybe outsourcing is the answer. One of my friends did that but then had most of his business taken from him by a "trusted" solo ad seller working in cahoots..., another story, another time...

Maybe the solo ad business is just going through a temporary down cycle that will turn around in the future. I hope so for my friend's sakes, and anyone else choosing that method.

I still prefer the business model where you get high customer value per lead from building a relationship. You have so much more control over your income. AND..., everything valuable in life is about control....

As it is with most things, to each their own....

AbeLincolnBart

76.gif