10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2022, 05:45 AM
RE: Gary Halbert - Brainstorming Sesssions
You're welcome, kinginuc. Hope you enjoy the share.

Thanks
Layna61524
09-02-2022, 01:50 PM
More awesome sauce from the Queen of BBHF!
09-03-2022, 07:02 AM
Wow Layna,
Thank you for taking the time to put this together, gone over the list and some amazing stuff in there, halbertology caught my eye and I’ll be digesting that over the weekend.
Keep up the good work
09-03-2022, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2022 09:56 AM by layna61524.)
@BlackTopHat and Wescot: Thanks for posting and for the kind words. If you requested the link to Brainstorming Sessions, check your PM --- I sent it. Let me know if you have problems using that dbree link and I will upload my informational text document to Mediafire instead.

Enjoy your 3-day weekend (if you're in the USA - Labor Day Monday)... and the share!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
09-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Thank you @Layna61524 all works perfectly :)
44.gif
09-04-2022, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2022 06:51 AM by Wescot.)
Perfect 10
Happydance
09-04-2022, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2022 02:15 AM by layna61524.)
@Hox34: On today, 9-3-2022, I tried to reply to your PM for a download link but you've reached your PM limit so it cannot be sent. You can try freeing up some space in your Inbox (if that is the problem) or sending a PM to a moderator to see if your account needs to be upgraded (more on that below). But if it's easier, send me an email to my username at Gmail and I'll try to get that link to you ASAP. I am not on the computer all day, so when next I check my email, I will send it.

@All: I need to say this (and no, this has nothing to do with Hox34's request because his issue is different ---his is a PM limit, which is pretty much out of his control).

Please be sure you are able to receive messages from people on BBHF if you make requests of any kind. If the PM function is disabled you won't get it.

I don't know why there is a private message restriction; that's a forum administrative decision. I can only tell you that it's frustrating as hell to come across an issue like this when it happens. Several times in the past, when asked for research, I followed through and typed a response that took quite a bit of time, only to discover the person's PM was disabled (turned off) or they had reached a limit.

Urghhhhhh!

Also in the past, I have gone the extra mile to contact BBHF's Lala to see if she could temporarily "open some space" in said person's private messaging area just to get my important message through.

She's a real sweetheart and always helps whenever she can. She is my "go-to" girl when I need something done or a question answered.

But I try not to bother her anymore with those kinds of requests because it happens all too often. And it's too easy for people to get rid of messages they no longer need.

I am not sure if leaving old messages in your Inbox has anything to do with "reaching your PM limit" but maybe deleting older ones will help to get new messages through.

So this is a reminder to do some Inbox house-keeping.

Personally, I delete every single private message I get after I read and/or respond to it. I get a lot of them --- many are just to say "Hello" or to thank me for something.

I appreciate each and every single one but I don't keep them because I find it extremely distracting to deal with a crowded inbox.

HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR PM IS DISABLED

To see if your PM is disabled, check the User Control Panel area by clicking the User CP text link next to where you Log Out of the forum.

You will see the PM function inside the options box when you click on the Edit Options link along the left side menu to bring up the opened Messaging and Notifications section (see image below).

[Image: 03dfe9fb0041b7d1281053554adbd332.png]

You then need to view the tick-box next to Receive private messages from other users.

If it is NOT CHECKED, your PM function is turned off/disabled. To allow others on BBHF to send you private messages, be sure that box is checked.

From time-to-time, people may choose to turn it off (untick/uncheck the box) if they don't want to be contacted or plan to be away from the forum for a spell and don't want their messages to pile up and create a backlog.

Other people may simply not know that the box is unchecked... so please take a look to be sure or you will not get messages you may be expecting.

HOW TO HANDLE "RUNNING OUT OF YOUR PM LIMIT"

As for this SECOND private messaging issue, there seems to be not very much you can do. A limit is a limit so there must be a rule. The focus may be to keep from overloading the servers with lots of PMs --- I don't know.

But I can tell you that I got "upgraded" years ago by sheer accident.

All I did was send a PM to Lala to ask about something (exactly what escapes me now) and she replied quickly. Then, she said I was overdue to have my credentials upgraded due to my contributions to the forum.

She did her magic and pretty soon, I was able to send a private message to up to 250 people at once. I suddenly had access to certain areas of the forum I didn't previously. And I got badges put on my avatar that make me look like I can perform miracles. But while that's very flattering, I'll be the first person to tell you it's simply not true.

So people, check your control panel and be sure you can get messages if you ever do any of the following on BBHF:

- ask someone for help via a post or in a PM
- start (or post to) a REQ thread
- participate in a GB
- request a re-up

There are a number of reasons someone may need to reach you via private message that they simply don't want to share with the masses. If your PM is disabled, it's your loss.

Thanks
for reading
Layna61524
05-09-2023, 10:02 PM
(09-03-2022 09:55 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @BlackTopHat and Wescot: Thanks for posting and for the kind words. If you requested the link to Brainstorming Sessions, check your PM --- I sent it. Let me know if you have problems using that dbree link and I will upload my informational text document to Mediafire instead.

Enjoy your 3-day weekend (if you're in the USA - Labor Day Monday)... and the share!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524

Hi Layna,
Is it possible to get a reup?
The Links seem to be down.
Really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
07-13-2023, 12:47 PM
Hi Layna, the below mega.nz links are dead please upload many thanks

ADS CRITIQUED - Gary Halbert analyzes and critiques 4 collections of ads. The download includes an organized collection of ad swipes.
Read More: https://halbertising.com/
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/CYkCmCTL#y9yifpEHazOy63DLJXSkDg
GARY HALBERT - INTERVIEW: In this download, Michael Senoff of HardtoFindSeminars.com offers An Introduction to Gary Halbert (interview with the late marketing guru). You get both the audio and the PDF transcript, entitled Gary Halbert on Copywriting from Senoff's Copywriting University series.
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/I4pWwRbT#gnY0zmsUylpsecsUx_CvlA
GARY HALBERT - LAST SEMINAR (DECEMBER 2002, PHOENIX, AZ) - This is a download of 7 mp3 files and a text file of Halbert's "Last Seminar" notes.
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/dVJW3TRJ#9iQfn6SbQnxKQXInEJkRag
HALBERTOLOGY - Kevin Halbert explains "Halbertology." Gary Halbert teaches you the power of words, shows how to identify your market's true desires and press their "hot buttons"; how to build your tribe, Halbert's 15-step marketing template and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This download is extremely large (over 12 Gigabytes!) so log into your Mega account and IMPORT IT.
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/EwJFmYZT#cQzB1jJU3e9TUzYmT4Narw
HOW TO WRITE LIKE GARY HALBERT - This article from EnchantingMarketing.com tells how to turn a sales pitch into a pleasant conversation using 3 writing techniques.
View It Here: https://www.enchantingmarketing.com/gary...n-letters/
MARKETING MASTER'S SUMMIT - This download is the audio files from Halbert's 3-set collection of 24-cassette recordings. You get the text document with the organized list of content and sides A and B of all 24 mp3 files. This is truly copywriting compendium for the connoisseur of the craft.
Download: https://mega.nz/folder/w35lCYiK#96XHcjAvrEDyb87zpvho0Q

please reup thanks
02-14-2024, 08:12 PM
all links are down... :/

Could You re-up?

Thnak you in advanced
12.gif

27.gif