59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Game Changing 'Autonomous' Income System Siphons $738+ A Day Online
If you can copy and paste, you have what it takes to siphon in unlimited FREE traffic, email subscribers, and commissions using my next generation funnel system. Required set up takes less than 2 minutes from the moment you login, after which you can...

Share your special master funnel link online to begin inviting unlimited 'end users' into your new system
(it's easy, and I'll show you how)...

CHECK OUT THE UNDENIABLE PROOF...and CLAIM YOUR INTERNET LIFESTYLE NOW!

Game Changing 'Autonomous' Income System Siphons $738+ A Day Online

==>http://MyFunnelEmpire.net

08-18-2017, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2017 07:13 AM by Lumos.)
RE: Game Changing 'Autonomous' Income System Siphons $738+ A Day Online
A little added info about the above:
This is an offer for entry to a free funnel system - BUT=>
Unless users PAY for any of the 5 progressive upsells, it not only does NOT include the direct income possibilities mentioned above, but it also gives that income away to someone else above you (Bryan Winters ??) if/when anyone joins below you.
(I only bothered to look at the 1st upsell at all - and it starts at $20/month; most likely the others cost even more than that.)

Given all the above, it seems that users may be able to promote this 'free funnel' and get some valuable emails out of it - but that if the user is going to do their own promotion anyhow - why not just set up your own squeeze page and funnel instead ??
(That is, WITHOUT also promoting this seller's products and upsells.)

There's plenty enough of free ways to make the needed pages posted here - then all one must do is to find ways to get traffic and set up an autoresponder somehow, right ??

Verdict of this potential user:
Not impressed. Thanks anyhow.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

51.gif