35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2019, 12:00 AM
[GROUP] Think and Grow Rich Studies/Implementation
I had been thinking about this for a while.

One of the lessons in Think and Grow Rich is to create or join a mastermind group to do a few things:

Bounce ideas off of
Group venture into those ideas
Build new ventures if others succeed or fail (not all eggs in one basket)
Focus on the principles and create a motivational environment

With those things in mind I realized that having a group is not just correct but extremely traditional for successful people.

For example, name one successful person that eats, lives, reads, plans all by themselves.

Not only that, the groups are not made up of rocket scientists. Just success minded people.

I want to start a group that focuses on the principles of think and grow rich and as a whole puts together ideas and pushes them through to either success or failure and then moves on to another.

It has to be "success" minded people, or at least people that want to be solely success minded without any negativity in any way.

A group like this can meet up daily at the same time.

I would think discord could be a good option and will set up one today.

It doesnt have to be people that are successful already either. Just people that are willing to sacrifice to follow the principles and make things happen.

I personally have had 5 ventures become successful for a short time and fail. Mostly my fault for not sacrificing more of myself into it. I admit to being too excited that the product sold and then not paying attention to it enough or not making the right decisions and trying to get bigger too fast and a bunch of other mistakes both professionally and personally.

For those interested, leave a message here how you think this group can be successful and ideas on how it can be formed.

Also, I expect naysayers on the thread, but won't accept anyone in the group to negatively impact it.

Its okay to disagree, but its not okay to disagree without first thinking of better options or different solutions before speaking.

Its also better to question something instead of just being negative, especially if you cannot think of a solution but know what is there just doesnt seem like a good idea.

A NO is not productive, where, a question about something that may be able to better or a solution to a problem is more beneficial.
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.

22.gif