22.gif

Poll: What subject you're most interested in?
Hypnosis and NLP
Self-Help and Personal Development
Psychology, Influence, Behaviour
Medicine, science, brain research
Alternative therapies, Healing
Law of Attraction, Manifestation
Metaphysics, Cosmology, Spirituality
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-03-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
Seeing the pstce reminded me that I had not seen any reference to EFT (emotional freedom technique)

as an addiction counselor I used EFT with my clients (Most qualified as VERY relapse prone!) ( and had significant HX of trauma) My client out comes where some of the best in the state. ....NOT because of my "greatness" but because we together where able to quickly and safely clear trauma.

Gary Craig, the creator of EFT has put ALL the original training up for FREE! It is listed as "gold standard EFT and here is the link [ even when I bought the training DVDs, one was given permission to give away 200 copies]

https://www.emofree.com/english/eft-tapp...al-en.html

He has moved on to a new, more spiritual approach and has written an E-book which is also available for free. Having watched the early "webinars", I am very impressed with his new work, Here is the link to the free e-book

https://www.emofree.com/

this takes you the "homepage" of his site. IF you just want the e-book, "click" on the image of the book at upper right

If any one has questions, PM me and I will attempt to answer them
10-31-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
I want to be partof this group ?
12-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Would love to be part of the group
12-15-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
Please add me to this group...Many thanks
01-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Please add me as well. Thanks! ;-)
67.gif
01-07-2018, 08:29 AM
May i join please.
01-07-2018, 08:30 AM
can i join up.
01-11-2018, 03:45 AM
Here is Delta Success Programming for those who does not have this yet! https://mega.nz/#!KFgASLJD!PmiTCWrrlqr9o...L3ol5y_oXk
01-26-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(01-07-2018 08:30 AM)ianmc Wrote:  can i join up.

This isn't a group which requires an invitation. There is nothing to join, just share information in this thread.
01-27-2018, 07:30 PM
Guys, please don't post "add me" in here!
Shares, requests, questions, reviews and discussions only.
Read the OP first ffs...

[Image: giphy.gif]
31.gif

63.gif