24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 01:16 PM by reeve95545.)
[GROUP] Double your Productivity and Learn What you Need ONLY!!
IF I plan to form a success group, anyone would like to join? Would like to listen to what's your opinion before I formally form one. What's your questions/ideas?

The Success Group

Problem
1) You're bombarded with thousands and thousands of information online. You don't know which is the best for you, or do you?
2) Admit it, even if you manage to suss out the best, due to the nature of Internet, your focus can be easily pivoted or shifted elsewhere.
3) Real info or insights cost you money, trust me, nobody will share it for free.

Benefits
1) We'll sort out the best content from the topics of productivity, business related, and internet marketing. We do the job of filtering the videos or ebooks that are not so practical, in simpler terms, we cut off the crap for you.
2) We'll ONLY provide you the best ebooks/video/audiobook according to your field, nothing else! It's our task to straigthen your priority.
3) Most of the products we're sharing are copyrighted, bootcamp or webinar that cost from USD $500-5000. Our aim of this group is to help those who can't afford them, yet. So please appreciate it and don't share it out to anybody else.

How it works
1) Nobody will even appreciate these $5000 courses if you're not paying a single penny for it. So we'll charge a small investment of $15 monthly to join this group, at least the minor investment is something for you.
2) We'll filter out the b*llshit. Only uploading 1 course weekly to our group, alongside with minor insights and discussion. This alone will save you 2 hours a day and double your productivity.
3) Since we're forming this group to help like-minded teenagers. It's only limited to 100 people, we only want to keep those who are committed to improve themselves.
02-15-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: [GROUP] Double your Productivity and Learn What you Need ONLY!!
I am interested! Please count me in!
02-17-2018, 11:45 PM
RE: [GROUP] Double your Productivity and Learn What you Need ONLY!!
Sir i am also interested

24.gif