74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2022, 07:39 AM
RE: GREY HAT MAFIA is a SCAM WEBSITE!!!
I wish I had seen this thread before i joined and got scammed
01-30-2022, 12:20 AM
f-ck, saw this thread just in time, was about to pull the trigger
01-30-2022, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2022 11:12 PM by tsunami7.)
upped for more awareness
01-30-2022, 04:58 AM
Sorry to read that some of our BBHF family have gotten scammed with this site. I'm sure more have gotten scammed here and will not post, due to embarrassment. Which is perfectly normal

I was going to join just for the large amount of tools they offer on their site. That alone is well worth the $99. Even thou it seemed to good to be true. But they fkd up at the purchase option of Crypto only. If that is not a RED FLAG I don't know what is. So I decided to do a G...le review search and that sealed the deal. I was a little saddened by the fact that I would not be able to get such great IM tools for such a great price. At lease I still have $99 in my pocket...

It's normal for us IM to try to find courses and tools to make our lives easier and more profitable. But If you got scammed by these scm bags. Don't let that get you down. Look at is as business expense that did not give you results, just like most of the BSO and WSO we try everyday...

Good Luck to all BBHF family in your business ventures for 2022
02-19-2022, 04:17 AM
Ya when there's no option to pay in fiat just walk away. It's a clear sign of a scam.
31.gif
02-22-2022, 01:43 PM
It is true. I got the same stupid scam mail, but it stank so badly that I came here to check them out:

Grey Hat Mafia Team
Sun, Feb 13, 2:19 PM (9 days ago)
to me

Hi and thanks for your interest in joining our VIP GOLD community.

We have written you the specific instructions here so this email doesn't go in your spam folder :

https://*marked as SPAM*/raw/5zGq7Bqq

Please follow it and revert back to us :)

Thanks for your support

- You can follow the Pastebin link so as to see their "instructions"

But how funny life is!

An Ommo.net (and their shop) guy is here also screaming and condemning Grey Hat Mafia when they do the same thing. If you have bought anything from their shop, then you know what I mean - those clowns: John, Paul, whatever-name-they-like feeding you a pile of bull about your purchase, which you end up not getting.

It's laughable! Talk about making efforts to kill off the competition. Ha!

Note: I was blocked from mentioning the name of their shop as requested by a legit GB starter and so I respect that. So you can guess the shop. They do the same thing and have gotten me on few occasions.
02-24-2022, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the warning.

Sellers like this should be banned from BBHforum.
10-17-2022, 12:21 PM
They have changed their domain name

60.gif