6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2021, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2021 07:02 AM by jackpinion.)
GREY HAT MAFIA is a SCAM WEBSITE!!!
It really distresses me to do this but BBHF is my home away from home and I feel like I owe it to all the members here.

I've been looking for the latest version of Mark Dawson's Ads for Authors self publishing course so periodically, I do searches on Google. I am actually willing to purchase the course and most likely will sometime in the future when I finish a couple of fiction books I'm writing. I'm a huge believer in supporting the content creator but I do like seeing what I'm getting before I buy and if it's actually worth it.

So yesterday, I found this link during a Google search:

Code:
https://www.greyhatmafia.com/courses-and-wsos/ads-for-authors-by-mark-dawson-free-download-course/

I promptly clicked on the Register link on that page... Just scroll down and you'll see it. Like many other HONORABLE sites that have courses and software? This sales page says to register. When you click on Register, you'll see they want you to purchase Bitcoin which was my first red flag.

So I emailed their support and asked if the course was in fact available and they said it was. They said all I needed to do was pay with Bitcoin. LOL. I wasn't about to do that so I asked what other ways I could purchase VIP access. Support promptly sent me an email telling me to purchase a $100 gift certificate at a certain website and then send them the code after my purchase.

I did this via one of my PayPal accounts and once they sent me the VIP GOLD access download links? I promptly found that NONE of the courses or software they list on their website is included in this access.

It is a simple bait and switch... This all happened so fast that I was able to get my purchase CANCELLED almost immediately so I am not out any money. Afterward, I performed searches of Grey Hat Mafia and found that they do exactly what they did to me to EVERYONE.

All the courses in their VIP GOLD access are old Lynda Courses and there's not very many. All the software is VERY OLD and not even worth downloading or using.

Before I posted this here today? I used a different email account and specifically asked them about courses they say are available on their website and sure enough, they promptly replied back to me saying ALL those COURSES are available and all I had to do was purchase VIP GOLD access. LOL.

Needless to say... None of the courses are available in their download links.

I just wanted to WARN any BBHF members here that might be interested in purchasing any of their listed software or courses. Nothing listed on their website is actually available.

Needless to say... I have all their emails and screenshots of everything.

Again... I hate doing this but I feel like I need to keep any members here from getting ripped off.

jack
01-17-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: GREY HAT MAFIA is a SCAM WEBSITE!!!
You are not alone bro!

[Image: mafia.png]
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
01-17-2021, 02:22 PM
Same thing happened to me
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
01-22-2021, 07:00 AM
Thanks for sharing... I think it's good that we expose sites like these as much as possible.

Reps!

jack
02-03-2021, 08:19 AM
YEP same thing happened to me ... Bait and Switch.

Bunch of Scumbags ... Stay Away Mad Slap

(01-17-2021 09:52 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  It really distresses me to do this but BBHF is my home away from home and I feel like I owe it to all the members here.

I've been looking for the latest version of Mark Dawson's Ads for Authors self publishing course so periodically, I do searches on Google. I am actually willing to purchase the course and most likely will sometime in the future when I finish a couple of fiction books I'm writing. I'm a huge believer in supporting the content creator but I do like seeing what I'm getting before I buy and if it's actually worth it.

Code:
https://www.greyhatmafia.com/courses-and-wsos/ads-for-authors-by-mark-dawson-free-download-course/

I promptly clicked on the Register link on that page... Just scroll down and you'll see it. Like many other HONORABLE sites that have courses and software? This sales page says to register. When you click on Register, you'll see they want you to purchase Bitcoin which was my first red flag.

So I emailed their support and asked if the course was in fact available and they said it was. They said all I needed to do was pay with Bitcoin. LOL. I wasn't about to do that so I asked what other ways I could purchase VIP access. Support promptly sent me an email telling me to purchase a $100 gift certificate at a certain website and then send them the code after my purchase.

I did this via one of my PayPal accounts and once they sent me the VIP GOLD access download links? I promptly found that NONE of the courses or software they list on their website is included in this access.

It is a simple bait and switch... This all happened so fast that I was able to get my purchase CANCELLED almost immediately so I am not out any money. Afterward, I performed searches of Grey Hat Mafia and found that they do exactly what they did to me to EVERYONE.

All the courses in their VIP GOLD access are old Lynda Courses and there's not very many. All the software is VERY OLD and not even worth downloading or using.

Before I posted this here today? I used a different email account and specifically asked them about courses they say are available on their website and sure enough, they promptly replied back to me saying ALL those COURSES are available and all I had to do was purchase VIP GOLD access. LOL.

I just wanted to WARN any BBHF members here that might be interested in purchasing any of their listed software or courses. Nothing listed on their website is actually available.

Again... I hate doing this but I feel like I need to keep any members here from getting ripped off.

jack
26.gif
[Image: bbhfsblbso.gif]
02-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Yep ... Samething happened to me.

Stay away

(01-17-2021 09:52 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  It really distresses me to do this but BBHF is my home away from home and I feel like I owe it to all the members here.

Code:

jack
[Image: bbhfsblbso.gif]
02-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Exact same thing happen to me as well. They didn't even give me a UN and PW to login. Before I paid, I wanted to confirm they had the course I wanted and emailed them. They said they have every course on our site available, just need to pay first.
After I paid they said their members area is full right now and they will send me the courses and software links(useless). I only wanted one course and ended up getting nothing of value. Stay away from GreyHatMafia. Don't waste your money.
02-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Wow this happens so often, many websites on google just plainly attempt for scam
02-05-2021, 05:32 AM
They actually rank for many IM, BSO, GB Courses so normal users fall in their TRAP of VIP, Thanks for sharing this valuable info m8s
ꜱᴀᴍᴏᴏ7 was Here [-_-]
02-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up and letting us all know. So glad you got your money back.

Rosie.
21.gif

22.gif