64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-06-2013, 10:43 PM
[GET] vBulletin.v5.0.1
[Image: MOOWKfQ.png]
Quote:This first update of vBulletin 5 Connect comes with over 250 bug fixes that have been completed since the “beta” label was removed. Over 50 of these fixes involve the Admin Control Panel and the moderation functionality of the software alone. Additional improvements have been made in areas such as photos, site performance, security, SEO and styling.

Version 5.0.1 also brings:

Infractions – The vBulletin Infraction System enhances your moderation capabilities to ensure that both your forum’s content and the behavior of its members are in alignment with what you wish to have promoted in your community. Similar to vBulletin 4’s infraction functionality, vBulletin 5 Connect infractions provide you and your moderators with a suite of automated tools to manage undesired behavior within your community. Its moderation tools range from simple warnings to member banning, with several escalation options in between.

Paid Subscriptions – vBulletin’s Paid Subscriptions functionality gives you the ability to generate revenue from your forum by allowing your members to subscribe and pay to gain access to some or all of your forum’s content. By allowing you to define specific member groups with unique permissions around which content each can enjoy, our Paid Subscriptions feature empowers you with multiple income model options. Such models include charging for “premium” content, creating a paid members-only access community or enabling multi-tiered paid membership access to your forum. The vBulletin 5 Connect update to Paid Subscriptions also provides new enhancements beyond its predecessor, vBulletin 4. The first is that your members will now be able to subscribe to paid content during their initial registration to your forum. This allows you to capture paid subscriptions at the time that new users are most excited about becoming members of your community. There is also a new subscription add/edit page in your Admin Control Panel. The controls on this new page enable you to add/edit subscriptions much easier and faster than in the vBulletin 4 version of this feature.

To download version 5.01 of vBulletin 5 Connect, simply log into the members' area or visit the vBulletin website to purchase a new or upgraded license.

Helping You Build Better Communities,

Your vBulletin Support Team
Name: vBulletin.v5.0.1.Connect.Pnulled.zip
Size: 11.86 MB
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/14655726/file.html
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
05-30-2013, 07:01 PM
RE:
Dude, your rock!!! This installed and works like a charm. This is awesome.
05-30-2013, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 07:35 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
Did this give away, by looking at source, that it was nulled?

I heard vBulletin people are going after the forums that they think/know are using a nulled/cracked version. I'd hate to build a forum only to have it shut down later on!

Thx to anyone that could clarify that for me!

VT Scan shows 1

[quote] https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bffcd...369906223/
/quote]

name: vBulletin.v5.0.1.Connect.Pnulled.zip
Detection ratio: 1 / 39
Analysis date:2013-05-30 09:30:23 UTC ( 1 minute ago )
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
05-31-2013, 12:55 AM
RE:
I had once a small forum, little to no activity. Received a dmca takedown for licence from staff, in my native language... passed to mybb.
08-12-2013, 03:53 AM
RE:
So this is not complete nulled right? So in this cases i will not lost my time.
79.gif

61.gif