10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2020, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 11:52 AM by angelcrc7.)
RE: [GET to KNOW] 'C Grade' Udemy instructors to avoid learning from.
[quote='smithnowt' pid='2946688' dateline='1578372421']
Sadly, having sampled far too much from there - my conclusion is that there is FAR more useless krap posted there than the really useful ones...

Others there do mean well - but between those with terrible audio qualities (too soft, or with music making it impossible to hear them, etc...) and those from countries with accents so thick that they even defeat the CC totally...
[/quote]

Excellent analysis, you are right, and many thanks for your useful contributions, smithnowt bro!

Sadly there is so many bad quality courses at Udemy. But because of some real good instructors and many amazing courses, we will continue sharing and learning at Udemy, with the hope that maybe some day, it wil be better.

Peace and success!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
01-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Thanks all for sharing your opinion.
Glad to hear from smithnowt as well. Your wise words are appreciated by wise people.
And also, your limited time on this beautiful planet should not be ruined by stupid people.
Keep upgrading and never downgrade.
All the Best!
A core group of guys sharing similar goals, can move Mountains.
-sagarbista Cool
01-08-2020, 05:42 PM
but i think srindhi ranganadhan 's courses are presented not in a good manner but always his courses tells something new , new websites and other important stuff , when i discovered gameguru website through him i never thought website like this do exist
01-08-2020, 10:39 PM
Great post with awesome contributions! I encourage everybody to rate their taken courses and, very important, to write their views as detailed as possible. Before taking a course, I always read the worse ones ;)

63.gif