82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2012, 03:38 AM
RE:
(12-24-2012 01:48 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(12-24-2012 12:47 PM)steveniam Wrote:  Here is the sales page:
Seriously, are you that desperate to get thanks that even sales page you hide with Thanks Tag.. Common Guys..
Well said. I've been thinking about that too. Seems quite petty to do that.

WW
12-28-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: [eCommerce] I Made $70,689.71 Sales In The Last 31 Days, Let Me Show You How To Do It Too
(12-24-2012 12:40 PM)Notorious Wrote:  This is one of the new WSO's. It doesn't seem to have been posted here.

Enjoy.
Welcome Welcome Welcome

+5 This is helpful to me.
02-05-2013, 03:11 AM
RE:
Here goes full version with all video tutorials

http://ecommercein3days.ecommerce-economy.com/home
02-05-2013, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 03:39 AM by runboxxx.)
RE:
Seriously, are you that desperate to get thanks that even sales page you hide with Thanks Tag.. Common Guys..

My review:

1. No way the Creator of this course has made so much money, its simply an hype.
2. Course and shown how to creat an Ecommer site in detail.
3. It doesnt have any information on how to get traffic for Ecommer site.

Conclusion:
1. if you want to learn how to build Ecomerce site check thsi out
2. if you want to make Money soon, this is not you want. (Without Traffic Ecommerce site is wate) and this course just doesnt show how to get traffic to your ecommerce site.

Thats the reason I say, Teh creator of this COurse has no way made so much money, or else he would have mae a section he showing how to get traffic. ? So dont fall for those big Dollar no. its all Hype. :)
You're absolutely right. With no offense to nobody but i would consider to be an idiot anyopne who can fall for this type of bullshit advertising scams.

When i see these type of posts i don't even bother to open them and even reading 1 paragrap[h i would consider it a total waste of precious seconds of my life.
The sad thing is that too much people over internet fall for this scams. I opened this one only to make a point. and wow...that amount...just LOL
02-05-2013, 09:37 AM
RE:
(02-05-2013 03:38 AM)runboxxx Wrote:  

My review:

1. No way the Creator of this course has made so much money, its simply an hype.
2. Course and shown how to creat an Ecommer site in detail.
3. It doesnt have any information on how to get traffic for Ecommer site.

Conclusion:
1. if you want to learn how to build Ecomerce site check thsi out
2. if you want to make Money soon, this is not you want. (Without Traffic Ecommerce site is wate) and this course just doesnt show how to get traffic to your ecommerce site.

Thats the reason I say, Teh creator of this COurse has no way made so much money, or else he would have mae a section he showing how to get traffic. ? So dont fall for those big Dollar no. its all Hype. :)
You're absolutely right. With no offense to nobody but i would consider to be an idiot anyopne who can fall for this type of bullshit advertising scams.

When i see these type of posts i don't even bother to open them and even reading 1 paragrap[h i would consider it a total waste of precious seconds of my life.
The sad thing is that too much people over internet fall for this scams. I opened this one only to make a point. and wow...that amount...just LOL
To be fair to the guy he does say that its revenue and not profit on the 2nd page of the WSO and he's a long way of buying those expensive cars Cool
11.gif
Code:
30% off HOSTGATOR use NEWYEAR30
09-09-2014, 01:28 AM
RE:
Hey guys, hit me up on Skype - Pursuit2Success. I organized a skype mastermind for people that wants to do ecommerce. When adding, put "Ecommerce Mastermind group"

22.gif