26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2015, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 11:13 AM by JOEMLM.)
Video [GET] Youtube Creator Playbook for Brands w/ Research Studies ◄◄◄
fyi: ALL social networks, yes, youtube is a social network, ALL of them offer you plenty of free guides, yes they all do... they all want you to use THEIR site more, so they help you any way they can, they always release new helpful videos and guides like this one:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://think.storage.googleapis.com/docs/creator-playbook-for-brands_research-studies.pdf

many bso's are created just after a guide like this is released, people taking the free info and try to profit from it... if you are into any kind of business, branding is very important for you, for your success and for your growth! i bet there is something in this guide that will help you, if you are trying to make money with youtube. many thousands of people around the world have quit their day job, to 'work' full time creating videos

i have several channels and make so much money you will never believe how much, the funny thing is, there are thousands upon thousands of people making a lot more than i am! and i always see a worthless bso from some scammer, showing people how to scam people using youtube, with garbage cpa offers and other scams, for example... there are people uploading one stupid video a week and they make thousands of dollars, often with little to no effort

please enjoy this guide, there are plenty more like it, read them! use them! learn from them! take notes! some of you may have forgotten or never learned, the purpose of note taking is to write down important facts, details and tips that are useful to you! so you can read them again later, no matter how smart you think you are, you will never remember EVERYTHING you read! so you need to write down the important stuff, but if you think that is all their is too it, that just shows how stupid you really are... excuse my french. reading your old notes, over and over again, helps you remember, but more importantly, doing it often helps rewire your brain. that is how smart people get smart, yes, dummies can become geniuses, it happens all the time! but there is more, and most important of all, reading all that over and over again, will also help you create your own ideas! take a good idea and make it BETTER! create your own products and services better than the other person, better than the competition. one good idea can make you rich! and one good video on youtube can make you a LOT OF MONEY!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
01-18-2015, 09:24 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share.........rep given
01-18-2015, 01:42 PM
RE:
Thank op, always good to hear from you ;-), reps added
01-18-2015, 02:32 PM
RE:
Thanks OP for sharing that some times we forget there is no magic pill

REP + left

15.gif