35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2013, 04:45 AM
[GET] Your Great Work MBA videos hosted by Michael Bungay Stanier
What if you could do more of the work that matters - the work you care about, the work that really makes a difference - and less of all the other stuff?

Join best-selling author Michael Bungay Stanier and some extraordinary experts to focus on the 25 most essential skills you need to do more Great Work.

CONFERENCE OVERVIEW

“So what’s next, now the book’s doing well?” she asked.

“If I had a magic wand...” I took a sip of beer to summon the courage to admit what I wanted, “I’d gather the teachers and thinkers I’d admire all together, and we’d explore, deepen and expand just what it takes to do more Great Work.” And then of course I realized that, hey, I have that wand.

So I sat down and wrote out a list of the key attributes that I think anyone needs to do more Great Work. It turns out there are 20 essential skills. Some are focused on personal mastery, some on how to successfully engage with others, and some specific leadership competencies.

I then went out and invited those teachers and leaders who I thought had the most interesting, most useful and most contemporary take on these skills. I wanted 21st Century learning. And they agreed to join me and to teach you on what they know best.

And to make this even more practical for you, at the end of each day’s teaching I arranged to sit down with a couple of senior people from various organizations - from Twitter to pwc - to debrief what we’ve learned from the day and how they might apply it to their own work.

I’ve called this conference The Great Work MBA. It’s focused to give you specific skills to lift your game, have more impact, and do more of the stuff that really matters.

THE EXPERTS

What Exactly Do We Mean by Great Work? with Michael Bungay Stanier
Michael Bungay Stanier is the author of the best-seller Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork and Start the Work that Matters. As Senior Partner of Box of Crayons, he and his team help people and organizations do less Good Work and more Great Work. The Box of Crayons faculty deliver programs around the world to organizations such as Nokia, GSK and the Farm Women of Manitoba. The various accolades he has picked up in his life - Rhodes Scholar, the first Canadian Coach of the Year - are nicely balanced out by such things as being banned from his high-school graduation for “the balloon incident”, finishing his degree being sued by a law lecturer for defamation, and somehow knocking himself unconscious while digging a hole as a laborer.

How to Make the Most of this Conference: Part 1 with Kevin Eikenberry
Kevin Eikenberry is a world renowned leadership expert, a two-time bestselling author, speaker, consultant, trainer, coach, leader, learner, husband and father (not necessarily in that order).

How to Make the Most of this Conference: Part 2 with Chris Taylor
Chris Taylor is the founder of Actionablebooks.com - a company dedicated to helping business leaders develop themselves and their teams through the application of lessons from leading business books. Through his work at Actionable Books, Chris Taylor reads, writes and speaks. A lot. To date he has published over 150 articles, speaks regularly at both public and private events across North America, and has read more business books than he cares to count.

How to Trust Yourself with Chris Brogan
Chris Brogan is the New York Times bestselling co-author of The Impact Equation. He is CEO of Human Business Works, a publishing and media company that helps you do the work you want to do, only better. Chris has consulted and spoken with companies like Google, Coca-Cola, Dell, GM, Microsoft, Pepsico, and many more. He lives in northern Massachusetts, and is 1/2 of the band D3ONE3 with Jacqueline Carly. Learn more at chrisbrogan.com

How to Embrace Your Only-ness with Nilofer Merchant
Nilofer Merchant is an author, corporate director and speaker based in Silicon Valley, California. As someone who has grown businesses, from Fortune 500s and silicon valley web start-ups, for 20 years, Nilofer is like a secret agent in knowing how to piece together exactly and only the parts that matter (frameworks, strategies, and cultural values) — to get the needed results. Somewhere along the way, people started giving her monikers like “The Jane Bond of Innovation” because of her ability to guide companies through impossible odds, and that one stuck.

How to Stay Happy with Tim "Dr. Happy" Sharp
Tim "Dr. Happy" Sharp has three degrees in psychology (including a Ph.D.) and an impressive record as an academic, clinician and coach. He set up one of Sydney’s largest clinical psychology practices (http://www.makingchanges.com.au), a highly regarded Executive Coaching practice (http://www.positiveld.com), and is the founder and CHO (Chief Happiness Officer) of The Happiness Institute, Australia’s first organization devoted solely to enhancing happiness in individuals, families and organizations.

How to Cultivate Radical Resiliency with Eileen McDargh
Eileen McDargh is founder and CEO of the consulting firm, The Resilient Spirit. She teaches organizations like Cisco, Novartis, Oracle, and Procter and Gamble ways of building resilient leadership teams and workplaces. As an author, Eileen has written five books, including The Resilient Spirit: Heart Talk for Surviving in An Upside Down World and Work for a Living and Still be Free to Live! In 2008, the Independent Book Publishers Association awarded her book, Gifts from the Mountain: Simple Truth’s for Life’s Complexities, a Benjamin Franklin Gold Award. Her 40 Tips For Speaking Up, Speaking Out, And Being Heard tip booklet for women was co-authored with Dr. Eunice Parisi-Carew.

How to be Courageous with Danielle LaPorte
Danielle LaPorte is the outspoken creator of The Desire Map, author of The Fire Starter Sessions (Random House/Crown), and co-creator of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan, and soon-to-be publisher of DANIELLE Magazine, launching in early 2014. An inspirational speaker, former think tank exec and business strategist, she writes weekly at DanielleLaPorte.com, where over a million visitors have gone for her straight-up advice — a site that’s been deemed “the best place on-line for kick-ass spirituality”, and was named one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” by Forbes.

How to Fascinate with Sally Hogshead
Sally is a hall of Fame speaker, international author, and the world’s leading expert on fascination. While studying at Duke University, Sally lived with an African tribe inside a goat dung hut. After graduation, she began a career in advertising, and in her early 20s, won more awards than any other writer in the U.S. At age 27, she founded her first ad agency, and next, was Creative Director/Managing director of illustrious agency CP+B. Clients included Nike, Coca-Cola, Godiva, Aflac, and MINI Cooper. She believes when you fascinate a customer or employee, you immediately engage their interest. They’re more likely to remember you, trust you, respect you, and buy from you. But if you fail to fascinate, they’ll move on to the next option.

How to Know Your Role with Les McKeown
Les McKeown is the president and CEO of Predictable Success. In this role, he advises CEOs and senior leaders of organizations on how to achieve scalable, sustainable growth and speaks to Fortune 500 companies about his breakthrough strategies. Prior to founding Predictable Success, Les established himself as a serial founder/owner in the global business spectrum, starting more than 40 companies, in addition to being the founding partner of an incubation consulting company that advised on the creation and growth of hundreds more organizations worldwide. It is through this experience that he aids businesses in different size and scope as an in-demand speaker, sought-after advisor and bestselling author.

How to Stay True with Brenda Chapman
Brenda has a unique and broad experience as a storyteller from American film industry - as director, story supervisor, and scriptwriter. She was the first woman to direct a feature film for one of the big studios, Dreamworks' THE PRINCE OF EGYPT and was head of story on Disney's LION KING. Brenda recently received an Academy Award and a BAFTA for Best Feature Animated Film, as well as a Golden Globe Award for BRAVE, a Disney/Pixar film which she wrote and directed. She is now consulting on a project for LucasFilm and developing a project for DreamWorks Animation.

How to do UnMarketing with Scott Stratten
Scott Stratten is the President of Un-Marketing. He is an expert in Viral, Social, and Authentic Marketing which he calls Un-Marketing. It’s all about positioning yourself as a trusted expert in front of your target market, so when they have the need, they choose you. He now has over 150,000 people follow his daily rantings on Twitter and was named one of the top 5 social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com. His book, UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging, became a national bestseller before it was released. His new book entitled The Book Of Business Awesome: How Engaging Your Customers And Employees Can Make Your Business Thrive is also a bestseller, breaking the rules of how companies are truly marketed and grown through the current online/offline world.

Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/gy7nd/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part1.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/chjKs/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part2.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/F4REe/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part3.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/J6MwC/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part4.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/zdTbF/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part5.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/BUeCx/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part6.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/efU9a/Your-Great-Work-MBA-videos.part7.rar
02-05-2014, 04:26 AM
RE:
Thank you for sharing this. I am looking forward to learning these ideas. + Rep added.

23.gif