85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-24-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: [GET] You Should Have Been Faster- Its Gone
bump for this , i hop we got working api key
12-25-2019, 08:33 AM
My internet provider found an "advanced Botnet Malware" on my PC while scanning my system. Someone cracked my CC and maxed it out (not sure it was here at BBHF) so now I'm scanning everything.

This file found 1 of 61 engines > vex.Webshell. Anyone can explain this? Thanks

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d17.../detection
12-26-2019, 02:39 AM
bump for this
12-26-2019, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the share. Repped
I Installed on a fresh sub-domain quickly added photo's video links bits of content etc, just as someone reported maybe virus, so didn't want ot risk main sites. anyhow here are my observations. Any thoughts?
Installing very simple, using the API provided in the thread all working ok, although it hung on the image optimization option. Maybe my connection. I don't know.
The strange thing for me is that when it detected it gave a link to this video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuZaIJKrJm0&feature=youtu.be] which is telling you to install WP Rocket plugin which normally retails for $49 one site $99 for 3 sites and $199 for unlimited sites.
I looked at the reviews and most saying there's not a huge difference between WP super cache (free)or a few other free alternatives. Just not sure why the canbefaster app is suggesting WP Rocket as there is no affiliate link on the video so no agenda there.
I really like the idea of this as I feel I can sell the service or offer as an addon if it truly works as smoothly as claimed as doing the manual way is quite time intensive. Just the Wordpress thing is thowing me off as 40% sites are WP based

Any thoughts?

29.gif