59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2017, 07:32 AM
[GET] YT Video Lesson --- How to Get Videoscribe-Like Animation Effects in PowerPoint
How to Get Videoscribe-Like
Animation Effects Using Nothing More Than PowerPoint

[Image: 2017-07-29_1407.png]

This isn't a "Classic Course" but there was no where else to post this YouTube video...

While watching videos on how to turn your own (custom) hand-drawn images into the SVG format required for use in Videoscribe and other "whiteboard" animation type software, I came across this really nice presentation and wanted to bring it to your attention.

It shows you how to easily get "Videoscribe-like" animation effects using nothing but PowerPoint. I don't know which version of PowerPoint is being used; someone asked if it was version 2013 or higher and an answer came back with PowerPoint 15.33. (I didn't know there was a 15.33; I thought versions were identified by the year it was updated).

Anyway ... if you like the animation effects you see in those whiteboard videos but don't have (or cannot afford) whiteboard software, take a look at the video. You may have to watch it twice due to the presenter's heavy accent but he makes it really easy to understand how to do it.

Be sure to check your version of PowerPoint to see if you can mimic what he does in this presentation. Everything is done under the Animation pane in PowerPoint.

Okay, here's the video...

I thought this "share" would be useful to some of you; I hope you will agree. And if you like the presentation, there's more at Presentation-Process.com.

Thanks for reading my thread...

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-30-2017, 04:47 PM
RE: [GET] YT Video Lesson --- How to Get Videoscribe-Like Animation Effects in PowerPoint
Layna, if its with PowerPoint 15.33 version then it is supposed to be POWERPOINT 2016 version update 15.33 for sure.
Anyways, if anyone who has either Powerpoint 2007, 2013 or higher, please kindly check this out, try it if you have time and update us if its working on your Powerpoint version.
Thank you in advance.

And MAX REPS Layna for sharing as usual. You are a gem here.
07-30-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: [GET] YT Video Lesson --- How to Get Videoscribe-Like Animation Effects in PowerPoint
Reps added Layna61524,

Presentation Process has a lot of tutorials in their youtube channel.
I was actually looking for their flagship product which is a course and templates.

Cheers,
MrCricket
07-31-2017, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 02:14 AM by layna61524.)
@taharoyal52 and MrCricket: Thanks to you both for your kind comments and helpful advice. Yes, I found Presentation Process to be wonderful in the clarity (simply explained) and usefulness of their tutorials. I will be subscribing to the channel ... thanks!

You can usually find a fairly recent version of PowerPoint to download by searching like this...

1. Go to Google.

2. In the search field, put these keywords: filepursuit.com PowerPoint (version number)

3. If you want to (optional only) you can add the downloadable file extension (.rar or .zip); if you don't get results at first, go back and try this way.

4. The FilePursuit.com site will search for the download sites that have PowerPoint available for download. Be sure that the results that come back begin with filepursuit.com/ ... you want to be sure that FilePursuit.com is the site you land on.

5. More likely than not, if nothing comes up, there is nothing available but if you get a few results from FilePursuit, click on the link and you will have access to one or more download links to get PowerPoint (or whatever software you're searching for, as this search technique works for other finds, as well).

Layna61524
Happydance
07-31-2017, 02:26 AM
Blessings, good wishes, and max reps to the special layna61524
15.gif
07-31-2017, 03:30 AM
Oh, you're so sweet for that, ShortCircuit. Thank you! Heart

Layna61524
07-31-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 04:02 AM by nichelist.)
Wow....thanks @Layna61524 , @Taharoyal52 and @MrCricket . Max reps.

I just browsed thru Presentation process videos on YouTube and love the Handwriting Tet Effect too :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6zUaqdbRA

Thanks Happydance
07-31-2017, 04:03 AM
Excellent tips!
07-31-2017, 04:08 AM
thanks for the share, valuable insight, Thanks
08-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Most of the time,when download zip or rar file from Filepursuit there is a password, I cannot Open that because I don't know the password?
65.gif

67.gif