15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: [GET] Wycked Local by Ezra Wyckoff
Thanks for the share...rep added.
08-21-2017, 06:10 AM
Great ideal. I would make sure future clients sign a contract so you don't get burned.

Rep added
08-21-2017, 07:58 AM
Terrific. Thanks
08-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Sorry this is a ton of work and I bet it will seldom pay off
IF these biz wanted a headhunter they would hire them...yes they get 10% of annual
BUT they have rep..experience..

and..by the time u reach the "right person" they may say "we already hired"..."we have a few great candidates already" blah blah

Larger companies will have HR staff who handle hiring

small biz wont spend the $$

sorry this is a fake wso...I doubt the author even does this

and....at LinkedIn, Indeed etc they are already paying 4 help wanted ad

shaking head....
08-21-2017, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 01:03 PM by Patrick_Bateman.)
(08-21-2017 08:33 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  Sorry this is a ton of work and I bet it will seldom pay off
IF these biz wanted a headhunter they would hire them...yes they get 10% of annual
BUT they have rep..experience..

and..by the time u reach the "right person" they may say "we already hired"..."we have a few great candidates already" blah blah

Larger companies will have HR staff who handle hiring

small biz wont spend the $$

sorry this is a fake wso...I doubt the author even does this

and....at LinkedIn, Indeed etc they are already paying 4 help wanted ad

shaking head....

This.

Also there is no obligation for the company to pay you even if you went through with this and got them a new employee.
If anyone here has worked in the corporate world you know full well they are not afraid to burn their current employees they would not hesitate for a second to burn you.
46.gif
08-21-2017, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 04:46 PM by Smarac.)
I agree with above, but in regard with the quality of the courses provided, a site template with ex. Clickfunnels would be good and or a written contracts for the companies to have would be a plus.
08-21-2017, 08:19 PM
First of all, reps to the OP for posting a course to the community.

If you really wanna be a part of the recruiting sector [Good Luck BTW], there's a course from Noah Kagan of Appsumo.

PHP Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Noah-Kagan-AppSumo-Learn-to-recruit-train-and-leverage-interns-to-get-more-done-14-Sold-Out 

Maybe start with this. Teach it to small stores and businesses, or offer to do it for them. It's a short video with some extra notes showing how they recruit people by avoiding doing the "boring" stuff that everyone hates.

You could start by being a "cool" guy that solves a problem, instead of the other guy who asks for 10% from strangers :-)
08-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Yeah..will u do this and waste your time?

Will u pay for drug tests...credit checks and background checks?
and if u don't and the new employee has problems?

What if they quit? what if the employer let's them go during the (standard) 3 month trial period?

Seriously this is a ridiculous concept. "Cool"? uh uhh
08-21-2017, 11:54 PM
(08-21-2017 10:23 PM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote:  Yeah..will u do this and waste your time?

Will u pay for drug tests...credit checks and background checks?
and if u don't and the new employee has problems?

What if they quit? what if the employer let's them go during the (standard) 3 month trial period?

Seriously this is a ridiculous concept. "Cool"? uh uhh

If the employer lets the person go, what does that have to with you finding the employee and getting paid for it? You are in the business of finding employees not keeping them around. This is why agreements and contracts exist before any services are done. I've worked in HR and worked with recruiting companies, we had to pay the recruiting companies a percentage whether the person decided to stay or not. The company can't ask for it's money back because THEY decide to let someone go lol.

I'm not saying this method works because I haven't tried it myself, but some of the reasons you are naming for why it wouldn't work don't make any sense at all.
08-22-2017, 03:53 AM
(08-21-2017 11:54 PM)fastlane99 Wrote:  If the employer lets the person go, what does that have to with you finding the employee and getting paid for it? You are in the business of finding employees not keeping them around. This is why agreements and contracts exist before any services are done. I've worked in HR and worked with recruiting companies, we had to pay the recruiting companies a percentage whether the person decided to stay or not. The company can't ask for it's money back because THEY decide to let someone go lol.

I'm not saying this method works because I haven't tried it myself, but some of the reasons you are naming for why it wouldn't work don't make any sense at all.

U realize that "agencies" and "headhunters" agree to replace unsuitable candidates at no charge? Before Monster Craigslist Indeed etc more jobs were filled by agencies. Now there aren't many left but there are high end head hunters....high end. They have connections...and money and expertise.
Doctors...Lawyers..high level engineers IT etc

Let's get real....this is a fool idea...almost as bad as the worst ever idea that wso that told suckers to fake list themselves as a contractor. plumber etc then bid 4 jobs at Thumbtack and HOPE to sell the lead....yikes...great way to get sued

What is your reason to encourage bs like this wicked junk? It is wicked...wickedly stupid and a great way to lose $$
But please try it yourself and let us know how it works?
65.gif
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips

9.gif