60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-04-2014, 05:30 AM
RE:
Irregardless of if there is or there isn't an agreement between the instructors and BBHF, the following "rule" still applies to this forum. To tell you the truth, I've noticed lately that the coupons are getting cutoff sooner than expected and secondary ones seem to be very limited to us. It is getting a bit harder to access some of the courses for free. Heck I've seen some gone in as little as 5-10 minutes.

[9] [size=large]"[b][u][i]There will be NO ripping of courses in this section"[/i][/u][/b][/size]… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.

[quote='uberzone' pid='750392' dateline='1401817532']
[quote='饿死我了' pid='748686' dateline='1401723422']
Whether you need it free or not... Sharing it here is against the rules.
Instructors give us free coupons on the condition that we don't rip courses.
If we rip and share courses, they will stop giving them to us.

You could also possibly get banned from the forum for breaking the rules?
[/quote]

These are just assumptions.

1. There have never been any "conditions" agreed by ANY Udemy instructors that if we don't rip than they give up coupons. If there is, post it.

2. There is no proof that they will stop creating promo coupons if their courses are ripped and shared. If there is post it. It doesn't matter either way....
[/quote]
06-04-2014, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 05:59 AM by Julio Sanchez.)
RE:
And another thing that really bothers many of us in here, is inundating this section with needless links just to get cheap reps. If someone wants to learn about something in particular in Udemy. Let them go there first and do a search on it to see if there exist free courses on the subject. If there are none, then look for a free or discount coupons in here. Otherwise don't post those very same "free" links here, you are not doing anyone a favor, except wasting our time and making it more difficult for the rest of us to get to the worthy links "in time" to take advantage of them, if you understand what I mean. I will only give reps for those who post coupons for free or discounted Udemy courses. We are only allowed a certain amount of reps each day to give and I intend to use them wisely for those deserving members.

57.gif