36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2011, 09:06 AM
[GET] Wordpress Mobile Tool Kit Plugin
[GET] Wordpress Mobile Tool Kit Plugin

This is a really handy tool set that you may or may not be aware of. I can not tell you how useful it has been for me, so I thought I would share it here.

Features include:

* A mobile switcher which automatically suggests desktop or mobile presentation, but lets users switch to the other if required (and remembers their choice).
* A standard mobile theme, crafted by ribot, a top UK mobile design team.
* A set of advanced themes for Nokia and WebKit devices, designed by Forum Nokia. These also look beautiful on Android, iPhone and Palm devices.
* Custom color variations demonstrating how the themes can be easily tinted with CSS.
* Standards adherence, ensuring that mark-up is valid XHTML-MP 1 and the site scores 5 on mobiReady.
* Device adaptation, including the rescaling of images, intelligent splitting of articles and posts into multiple pages, the simplifaction styles, and the removal of non-supported media.
* A mobile admin panel, that allows the blog managers to access the admin interface via a mobile device, with simplified access to the most common features such as editing a post or approving comments.
* A mobile ad widget to easily enable mobile ads with AdMob or Google's Mobile Adsense.
* Mobile analytics, allowing you to track your mobile traffic with PercentMobile, and view simple local traffic tallies.
* A barcode widget which adds a barcode to your desktop site so that devices with a suitable reader can quickly bookmark your mobile site, or deep link within it.
* Automatic listing on mpexo, making it easier for users to discover that you have a mobile-friendly site. (NB: you can enable the mpexo listing in the 'Settings' dashboard menu.)

NEW in Version 1.2.2: Support for WordPress v3.0
NEW in Version 1.2.1: Native integration with WP Super Cache. Read more at Go mobile with WP Super Cache and the Mobile Pack
NEW in Version 1.2.0: The Mobile Pack now displays advanced themes for Nokia and WebKit devices. There are three grades of theme designed for low-, mid-, and high-end Nokia devices, the latter of which also provides full support for WebKit browsers, including those on Android, iPhone and Palm devices.

virus total 0/41 Clean:
Code:

Code:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=165d00f3a21e86e176fa0efa56ccea35ad9d7b642b42f52f0ab64acfac9c25a6-1303079768
download:
Code:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pbrajw6vzr0k9a5

Hope it comes in handy for you.

74.gif