36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-23-2014, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 11:21 PM by R3C0NF1G3R3D.)
[GET]Web Elements Design With Photoshop
[b][size=large]Web Elements Design With Photoshop[/size][/b]

[size=medium]A step by step guide of learning how to design great looking web elements with photoshop[/size]
[color=#4a4a4a][font=Open Sans, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=large]
[/size][/font][/color]Better get it fast only 100

[hide]https://www.udemy.com/web-elements-design-with-photoshop/?couponCode=NEXT100[/hide]

Reps appreciated but not required, prob wont last long. Also Once its out don't request for free codes like everyone does on all the post to bump this. I am not the author and you can message him on Udemy for code, or buy.

Thanks and have fun!
[hr]
Forum posting fail.....

:-/

Someone PM all the proper forum tags and tips and tricks so I can post like a pro, not like a drunk monkey.

Thanks!
10-24-2014, 12:00 AM
RE:
Max rep added. Thanks
10-24-2014, 12:03 AM
RE:
I also want to add:

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!

Free codes are given out so you can review! We want Udemy Teachers to love BBHF for being so awesome so they be more willing to share codes here!

I hate to say this, even tho I am not a VIP I think Udemy free codes should be protected from leechers who don't review by making it VIP forum or only viewable to people with so many reps. ( I guess I better save for VIP or earn more reps Blush )

If you don't plan on taking the course then don't take the free code.
10-24-2014, 12:27 AM
RE:
CanĀ“t review cause the Coupon is gone...
:p
10-24-2014, 12:48 AM
RE:
Wow. I can't believe that 100 have been taken already so no review from me : (
83.gif
10-24-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
More coupon please?
10-24-2014, 01:37 AM
RE:
Hi, Any more coupon on this?Thanks :-)
10-24-2014, 01:49 AM
RE:
Sold out. Another coupon please...
10-25-2014, 05:35 AM
New Coupon
[size=medium][b]This course can be availed at no cost by the following link:[/b][/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=small][code]https://www.udemy.com/web-elements-design-with-photoshop/?couponCode=NEXT200[/code][/size]
[size=small]
[/size]
[size=small]There are only 100 coupons which are limited to 24 hours.[/size]
[size=small]
[/size]
[size=small]Please leave a good feedback to help the teacher once you are done with the course.[/size]
If you enroll into any Udemy course, please appreciate the efforts of the instructor by reviewing and giving the feedback to the course. Do not forget to increase my rep if my post helps you. It encourages me to post more.
10-25-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: New Coupon
[quote='indianphoenix' pid='968934' dateline='1414179333']
[size=medium][b]This course can be availed at no cost by the following link:[/b][/size]
[size=medium]
[/size]
[size=small][code]https://www.udemy.com/web-elements-design-with-photoshop/?couponCode=NEXT200[/code][/size]
[size=small]
[/size]
[size=small]There are only 100 coupons which are limited to 24 hours.[/size]
[size=small]
[/size]
[size=small]Please leave a good feedback to help the teacher once you are done with the course.[/size]
[/quote]
Thanks for the new coupon! +reps added
29.gif

65.gif