67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-09-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: [GET] Web Design Without Designing - How I Make Up To $6000+ Per Month
I did some searching and found some active links.

I downloaded and checked the videos, and they all play, but whoever ripped the videos from the original site, didn't name them, so I am not sure what the actual order to view them is. This is also mentioned in some above posts.

The original sales page is offline, but it is still view-able on Archive.org;
Original Sales Page

There are 23 videos, and you can see a listing of the video lessons and description on the above sales page.

Download Links:
Ok, I don't understand why the forum didn't allow the posting of the original links, which were from Uploadable and NitroFlare. It called them S.P.A.M. links, but they were fully free downloads.

So, I put the links in a text file, and you can get it here;

Download Links Text File
Download Links Text File

I hope this is helpful.

:)

Mushin
02-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Didn't work for me. There are plenty of options to download for PAYING members. I see the .rar file but again, I cannot download it without paying for a premium account.
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Hello Layna61524,

I am not sure what you mean, the links (Uploadable and NitroFlare) weren't Premium when I tried. Uploadable worked better for me.

I admit some of the file hosting companies (like NitroFlare) make it difficult to get the links, but you have to learn where and how to click. It is part of "The Game" of getting "The Goodies". Unless something changed, the links "Weren't Premium"!

It worked for me, when I tried.

Give me a day or so (I am on the road working, and don't have the files right now), and I will upload to different file hosting services, and maybe that will make it easier. The files are large, so I might need to split them up into multiple smaller files.

Laterz

Mushin

10.gif