74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 03:20 PM
[GET] - Web Design Fundamentals ($99 --> Free)
Start building your complete website, publish your content and share it with the work and monetize it with announcements.

[size=medium]Avail this $99 course for Free from the link below:[/size]

[code]https://www.udemy.com/webdesigner/?couponCode=Mahdi13[/code]

Please note that instructors give out free coupons so that people review their courses. So [b]do not forget to give a good review[/b] to the course after you subscribe to it and finish up which would help your teacher in future. Adding a good review merely takes over 3 minutes.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DSt8PyV.png[/img]
If you enroll into any Udemy course, please appreciate the efforts of the instructor by reviewing and giving the feedback to the course. Do not forget to increase my rep if my post helps you. It encourages me to post more.
10-24-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
Admin, please delete this link as this course is pirated course from lynda.com . The videos in this course are taken from Lynda.com taught by James Williamson
10-24-2014, 03:36 PM
RE:
[quote='KALYAN REDDY BL' pid='968020' dateline='1414128359']
Admin, please delete this link as this course is pirated course from lynda.com . The videos in this course are taken from Lynda.com taught by James Williamson
[/quote]
This thing should also be written in the review of the course and Udemy should also be intimidated about this. I have written to Udemy support as I saw first video only after posting this thread here, and then when I refreshed this page, I saw your comment and realized my fault. Taking down this thread will not matter much, that ourse itself should be taken down. I wonder how did Udemy approve that course!

Admin/moderators may delete this thread.
If you enroll into any Udemy course, please appreciate the efforts of the instructor by reviewing and giving the feedback to the course. Do not forget to increase my rep if my post helps you. It encourages me to post more.
10-24-2014, 03:41 PM
RE:
[quote='indianphoenix' pid='968029' dateline='1414129006']
[/quote]
This thing should also be written in the review of the course and Udemy should also be intimidated about this. I have written to Udemy support as I saw first video only after posting this thread here, and then when I refreshed this page, I saw your comment and realized my fault. Taking down this thread will not matter much, that course itself should be taken down. I wonder how did Udemy approve that course!

[/quote]Agreed
10-24-2014, 04:09 PM
RE:
[quote='indianphoenix' pid='968029' dateline='1414129006']
[/quote]
This thing should also be written in the review of the course and Udemy should also be intimidated about this. I have written to Udemy support as I saw first video only after posting this thread here, and then when I refreshed this page, I saw your comment and realized my fault. Taking down this thread will not matter much, that ourse itself should be taken down. I wonder how did Udemy approve that course!

[/quote]Seems like this issue has also been taken up in the Udemy Facebook group by someone.
74.gif
10-24-2014, 08:01 PM
RE:
That so-called instructor is an example of pure stupidity.
10-25-2014, 01:25 AM
RE:
Thanks for share :)
10-25-2014, 06:18 AM
RE:
Great share
max reps!
12-08-2014, 05:42 AM
RE:
New Code:

[code]https://www.udemy.com/webdesigner/?couponCode=chance[/code]

33.gif