10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-05-2011, 01:29 AM
[GET] WSO of the Day [offline consultants] Make $4700 Per Client Giving Away FB Fanpages - FBCRUSHER
[WSO OF THE DAY]
August 4th, 2011
"Could This Be The Best-selling WSO Ever"?

Quote: Originally Posted by DaveOffen [Image: viewpost.gif]
Hey guys, have already got a domain set up for the Lead Machine OTO. And already created campaigns. Now, I am on holiday at the moment, so instead of printing the marketing materials, I emailed them to 25 likely looking businesses in my area. 3 hours later, I have 5 of them registered already and one FIRM enquiry about my services...

And that's 7pm to 10pm UK time!

Quote: Originally Posted by eyesocialize [Image: viewpost.gif]
If you want to make some mula within I would say 72 hours or less if you are a real action taker, this WSO will give you the tools you need. Module two is my fav. Because Roger introduces you to a tool that he uses for lead generation. One word description...... AWESOME!!! ... These guys are genuine and will help you al

[Image: wso_01.jpg]

[Image: wso_02.jpg]

WSO SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...pages.html

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjewqhncb037vcj
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-05-2011, 04:59 AM
RE: [GET] WSO of the Day [offline consultants] Make $4700 Per Client Giving Away FB Fanpages - FBCRUSHER
can you get the upsell... "fb lead machine" ?
please rep me or I have to stop uploading this stuff.
08-05-2011, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 06:14 AM by poidog.)
RE: [GET] WSO of the Day [offline consultants] Make $4700 Per Client Giving Away FB Fanpages - FBCRUSHER
the upsell is web based software tool

(08-05-2011 04:59 AM)jeanmichel Wrote:  can you get the upsell... "fb lead machine" ?

33.gif