49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-20-2011, 01:51 PM
[GET] WSO - Unleash Skype to Fully Empower Your Personal and Business Communications
You've heard that with Skype you can make free calls worldwide but...

Unleash the Full Power of the Skype Landscape: Learn How Your Skype Conversations Can Become Fully Interactive To Make Your Calls More Productive
Benefit from over fifteen years' experience using Internet-based communications and five years of covering Skype, smartphones and related Internet communications services.

Skype's initial adoption was due to two factors:
  • Ease of setup
  • Provided free voice calling worldwide to other Skype users
But free voice calling was just the beginning; over the past eight years Skype has evolved to incorporate:
  • Instant Messaging (Chat and Presence)
  • Video Calling
  • Desktop Sharing
  • Group Conversations (Chat, Voice and Video Conference calls)
  • Calling to/from the legacy "PSTN" phone network
  • and other services that enrich your primary conversation
Eight years later here's where Skype adoption is at today:
  • Over 170 million people have participated in a Skype call during the first six months of 2011.
  • In 2010 Skype calls represented almost 25% of International calling minutes.
  • Over 40% of Skype calls invoke video.
  • Surveys indicate that over 40% of Skype calling activity relates to business use.
While Skype helps to keep geographically dispersed families and friends in touch for personal calling, it has also allowed businesses to grow and profit. Not only does its free or low cost worldwide calling reduce or eliminate costs but also its many complementary services such as Group Chat and Desktop Sharing create revenue generating opportunities.

Combine these with the immeasurable productivity improvement Skype brings in many ways and you have a winning communications service.

While you can find lots of information about Skype on their website, there is no aggregation of all the information about Skype into one overview of Skype and its use.

Experience Skype is the first offering that brings together in one <100 page document an overview of Skype, its many services, the many platforms that support Skype, Skype-certified hardware and how to use it.

Here's the Table of Contents:

[Image: ExperienceSkype.ToC.550px..jpg]
[Image: votw-logo-final.80px.trsp.png]For the past five years I have been contributing over 700 blog posts to Skype Journal and, more recently, Voice On The Web. I have followed closely the evolution of Skype's services from one-to-one voice calling to multi-party video conference calls. I've written about the unique technology such that Skype-to-Skype calls can deliver crystal clear audio and support HD video calling as well as many of the business issues surrounding Skype.

But I have also been an active user of Skype for both personal and business calling. What have I used for my ongoing business activity?
  • Persistent Group Chats make it easy to participate in worldwide "water cooler" conversations that build team rapport and bonding. I am in one Group Chat that has persisted since May 2007; I'm in another Group Chat where the host charges $$ to participate in a discussion that brings value to all.
  • Group Video calls allow up to ten participants to hold either ad hoc or scheduled meetings. A recent Group Video call had participants in U.S., Canada, Spain, Hong Kong and South Africa. A unique service at a very low monthly cost; we often held project review and daily update meetings.
  • Ad hoc desktop sharing is a great tool that enriches both sales and support calls to demonstrate an issue or make a presentation.
  • I've used Skype in hotels, airports, coffee shops and many other "remote" locations to keep in touch while traveling.
Ten years ago I had to bill my clients for long distance calling monthly; it was an accounting hassle. Today I make international calls daily, and often conference calls, at little or no expense with no client billing. Skype has helped me build new business relationships; it's there for me wherever I travel in North American and Europe and have Internet access.

Experience Skype will help you learn more about the details behind these services, the hardware that can enhance your conversations and the unique Skype technology that delivers crystal clear voice.

Bottom line: Skype can increase your profits through both the revenue generation opportunities as well as the cost savings, not only the communications costs but also the business productivity enhancements.

Experience Skype is the lead up to a book that will sell for between $25.00 and $30.00. But you can get a preview now at a low cost - and your purchase will qualify you for a discount on the book purchase when it becomes available.

In addition:
  • For the next two months you will receive, on a monthly basis, updates to this guide, incorporating information about any new services or upgrades offered by Skype as well as feedback from the readers.
  • You will receive periodic updates on Skype activities and announcements, Voice On The Web posts and other important information covering the smartphone and Internet-based communications space.
  • You will be offered a chance to participate in occasional surveys on your communications needs and activities.
This information has never all come together before in one third party document from an independent reviewer

SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...tions.html

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.multiupload.com/2ZWP5B186C
07-20-2011, 08:01 PM
RE: [GET] WSO - Unleash Skype to Fully Empower Your Personal and Business Communications
this is nice

53.gif