9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-14-2011, 02:19 PM
[GET] "WSO Secret Weapon" - How To Turn Your WSO Into A Top Selling Machine!
yinyangwuji;2004 Wrote:"Want The WSO Secret To Explode Your WSO Sales? Of Course You do! You Now Have A Chance To Own A Secret Weapon To Sky Rocket Sales! "

"WSO Secret Weapon"

Everyone wants a competive edge right? If your like me your constantly looking for better ways to earn more sales, and to save money! Those two usually don't go hand in hand because "gurus" want you to spend all your on money on there products! So there is not much room to save money, but this graphic design "guru" is here to help you!

The WSO Secret Weapon is here to earn you more sales, and save you money! How does it save you money? Well let me explain! When you post a WSO you have to have a sales page, graphics, wso research (how to do it well), and coding. That all adds up to a couple of hundred dollars, and there is no telling if your WSO will even make enough to cover that cost!

The WSO Secret Weapon will save you hundreds of dollars right off the bat!
Okay, okay do you want to know what the secret weapon is? Well I can not give away too much, but I can tell you what you will get in this package! These alone will save you hundreds of dollars, and get your WSO up and running with no outsourcing cost, all you need is your product!!

Here's what you get...

3 Sales Page Templates - You get three professionally designed and code html sales page templates. This will save you hundreds of dollars, and all you need to do is copy and paste in your sales letter!

Squeeze + Download Page - You get a amazing looking squeeze page and a download page to be utilized in the WSO Secret Weapon!

5 Graphics - You get 4 buy now buttons, and 1 Guarantee graphic, and you can use these for any project!

8 HTML Testimonial Templates - You get a whopping 8 testimonial templates for you to showcase your testimonials!!

These Files Will Give You Everything You Need To Unleash The WSO Secret Weapon!

The design kit it self is worth 100 times the price of this! For those of you who do not know me, I am a web designer. I have been a web designer for many years, and I have worked on some big websites. I can not say I made millions on the internet, but I have been apart of projects who have! I have worked on more than a dozen sites that are in the top 10,000 alexa ranking. Please don't take my word for it! Let see what some of my clients have said about me!

Everyone Who Has Been Successfully With WSO Uses This Secret! We Give you Everything You Need - You Just Need Your Product!

Its true! If you have read any of the WSO books you will know how to setup great WSO already, but you will have the secret weapon that will put your WSO over the top! There is nothing left out in this package, you get it all! All the files you will need, step by step diagram, and even learn how to get your WSO popular!

For the sake of secrey I can only tell you that much. All you need to know is that this will save you hundreds of dollars,
and hours of time trying to setup a great WSO.

To sum it up...

Complete Design Kit - Everything you need to launch WSO without any outsourcing cost! All you need is your project!

WSO Secrets PDF - You get the WSO ebook that explains how the secret weapon to launching successful WSO's!!

WSO Checklist - A check list of everything you need to get done before you launch! We did everything you need to launch WSO's!

Insanely Low Price! - All this at one insanely low price...I couldn't believe it when my partner told me the price we were going to sell this for.

Sales Page:
[HTML]http://monetizedesign.com/WSO_Secret_Weapon/[/HTML]
Download:
[HTML]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hzntiyd2dwz
[/HTML]

70.gif