26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2011, 11:48 AM
[GET] WSO - STEP BY STEP guide to turning offline conversations into HIGH PAYING Clients
Selling services to offline clients can mean big money, no question, but if you don't have sales experience (or ANY experience for that matter) then the thought of these big RECURRING dollars may be nothing more than a dream. But, if you know what to say, and HOW to say it, you can begin grabbing offline clients as easy as saying hello...

Hey there!

My name is Mac Cassity, better known as MAC THE KNIFE by my clients and friends. Bottom line is, I have turned my internet marketing and social media knowledge into a 6 figure offline income and I have absolutely NO doubt you can do the same. The world is FULL of businesses looking for EXACTLY what you do...they just need you to reach out and talk to them! This report teaches you how to do just that.

Listen, I don't care what anyone says, you can't easily secure offline clients just by popping a few emails out to them. Many of these folks are old school and they want to...yes, I know it's scary...TALK to you. That's right, they want to hear your voice and listen to what you have to say! More importantly, they want to tell you what THEY need (and will pay for)...as long as you know how to get them to do it, that is.

Here is what this baby will teach you in a nutshell:

• What to say when you meet someone for the first time
  • How to secure an appointment with just about everyone you speak with
  • How to get referrals from prospects even if they DON'T use your services
  • How to virtually guarantee that the people you speak with will hire you if they hire ANYBODY
  • and much more

Listen, this is not a 2 page report. This is more than 20 pages of what has worked for me for years to create a 6 figure income selling services to offline clients. This is the SAME material that offline businesses have paid me $100's of dollars for me to teach them 1 on 1. Once you check it out, I know you will agree with a few other internet marketers who read it and said "dude...you are dumb to charge a buck...this is valuable stuff." Maybe so, but I know of those that grab this and actually put what I teach into motion, they will be trusted friends for a good long while.

In addition to walking you through the conversations you need to have with clients in order to lock in recurring income clients, I also include some case studies of actual clients of mine which will show you that I not only talk the talk, but I put my action where my mouth is. Simply one conversation can lead to THOUSANDS of dollars in recurring monthly income...the only question is, do you want it? If you do, then go ahead and download now. If not, I wish you luck...and thanks for checking this out!

Mac the Knife

WSO SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ients.html

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:
http://maccassity.com/thankyou.html

Review and Mirror are much appreciated!!!
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-12-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: [GET] WSO - STEP BY STEP guide to turning offline conversations into HIGH PAYING Clients
TRICKS of 2010 to dominate first page not working now, any way thanks

73.gif