35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-11-2011, 05:50 PM
[GET] WSO - [On Sale] Flippa Profits: How to Flip Brand New Sites With 0 Traffic and No Income - Newbie Friendly
How to Flip Brand New Web Sites With Zero Traffic and No Income - Newbie Friendly!

Let Others Build Simple Web Sites, You List on Flippa, Sites Sell and You Pocket the Cash - Rinse, Repeat.

Flipping web sites is nothing new. You can go ahead and build a web site and then turn around and sell it on Flippa.

Usually you need an established site that has some kind of decent traffic.

There is actually a way to build web sites that have no traffic at all and sell those for $130 to $1,000 a pop.

Example of a transaction from a web site that I sold:

[Image: email2223.png]

And no, this was not some complicated, shiny web site. It was actually a little ugly:

[Image: screen-shot.png]

As you can see it did not even have any fancy graphics.

I actually sold this web site by accident. Not that I did not intend to sell the web site - I did. But this web site had almost no traffic at that time. It was a few months old and I just had no further use for it.

Then I listed the web site for sale and it finally sold. It did not sell for the reasons that I thought. The buyer asked me all kinds of questions that I did not even consider important. I answered all the questions and he finally paid me $1,200 for the web site (His initial offer was $430).

Then I did a lot of further research and found out that web sites often do not sell for the traffic alone. There is a huge market for sites that have certain characteristics.

These characteristics are not traffic or pagerank or the size of the web site. All these attributes are very good but there are other criteria that can be very important.

I've put together a guide that is newbie friendly and gives you step-by-step instructions on how do build these sites (outsourced cheaply) and sell them.

You will learn what type of sites to pick and how to select the niche for these web sites.

If you are a newbie you will most likely not be able to build web sites. This is not a WSO about web design - I'll show you how to outsource this for a few bucks. You will also learn how to outsource most of the other work in order to scale the whole operation.

Here are some of the things you will learn:
Quote:- Examples of web sites that have sold recently and how you can do the same.

- How to increase your revenue instantly just by just adding one thing.

- How to build valuable web sites - not worthless crap. Your customers will love it!

- How to outsource all the work.

- Which types of sites sell like hot cakes.

- Plus you'll get a template for creating the Flippa auctions

- Plus Bonus Video "How to set Up a Paypal Business Account"

You'll get a short (37 pages) PDF giving you step-by-step instruction how to flip web sites with zero traffic. This is not complicated at all. You don't have to sit in front of your computer and listen to 5 hours of boring videos. Just quickly read my guide and you are off to the races!

Here is a screen shot of that auction:

[Image: answerarchitect.png]

Please take note that this was a bot created to restore back all the freebies that was been shared and lost here within this date:
(08-22-11 to 09-07-11).. This bot will ONLY run/posts all the freebies that was been LOST within this period in this way we can restore it back.
10-17-2012, 02:40 AM
RE:
cooooooooool thank you men
10-19-2012, 11:39 AM
RE:
can i sell this site? www [dot] yooblogger [dot] com (100$)???

But need to invest 25$ for sell. I have no money. :(
10-27-2012, 11:32 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
11-01-2012, 07:12 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
63.gif
12-03-2012, 09:47 AM
RE:
Anyone had any success with this? Trying to get some opinions before i get started
12-05-2012, 10:23 AM
RE:
quastion: im new to flippa is to sell in flippa need to pay something?
03-04-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
(12-05-2012 10:23 AM)katara Wrote:  quastion: im new to flippa is to sell in flippa need to pay something?
Hello friend,
for sell on Flippa you have to pay 25$ for list the website then a % on the total price after you sold it (and if you will sell it).
03-15-2013, 01:02 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.

22.gif