69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-07-2011, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 12:05 AM by Omni Potens.)
[GET] WSO - My RIDONKULOUS Keyword Research Step-By-Step Blueprint That Will Make You Go YAHOOOO!!!
This is keyword research like you never knew existed..
This is keyword research that is so precise you will be blown away..
This is keyword research at its purest form...
"Who Else Wants To Learn EXACTLY How To Find DELICIOUS Keywords That WILL Make You Moolah GUARANTEED!"

Finally a step-by-step course that ACTUALLY teaches you how to do keyword research in full detail and MAKE SURE that you will profit from your hard work

Dear Warriors,
How many times you have purchased a course that promises you something along the lines of “Make $100+ per day” or “guaranteed $5,000 per month with this top secret trick that will SKY ROCKET your adsense/clickbank earnings” and when you actually go through the course you find that you can’t seem to make it work? I mean it seems so easy but you just can't put action to it. The most likely reason why you couldn’t take action and make it work for you is because they don’t teach you proper keyword research.

Think about it for a second, how many dozens of ebooks and courses have you purchased ever since you got started with internet marketing yet you still don’t know how to do keyword research properly. Well today I’m going to change that for you, I will show you exactly how to do keyword research the right way, in a completely straight forward, straight to the point, no fluff or BS way.

Hi, this is Peter Mai.

I’m just your typical average person just like you, I’m not one of those big shot gurus who make $100,000 a month. I’ve been working online for the past 3 years and have been able to earn a full time income online for the past 2 years. I started out exactly where you started and faced the exact same problems you faced and probably you are still facing those same problems.

I Racked Up a Huge Debt Due to Buying Tons of Courses and Guides That Were Plain Useless!

[/b]
When I first started out, the things that most appealed to me the most were making money with adsense sites and affiliate marketing. I mean how hard could it be? Choose a keyword, write some articles, and you’ll make money. Oh how wrong I was. I thought to myself, OK maybe this course isn’t for me so I purchased another course promising to teach me how to make money with adsense or affiliate marketing. And before I knew it this became a massive cycle that was literally pulling out money from my wallet. No matter how many courses I bought and read I still couldn’t make money!! It was so d*** frustrating.

I actually went through an entire year trying to make money but i still made zilch. Then it hit me, keyword research is why I am not making any money. My keyword research sucked I did not know how to find the right keywords because nobody ever teaches it properly!

Here’s an example of a course I purchased a while back which I won’t name:

The catch phrase – “Make $500.00 everyday on complete autopilot with adsense”

Here’s another one – “With one click of a button you’ll have an enormous amount of profitable keywords which will make you $XXXX.XX every month!”

And here’s what they taught me for keyword research:

1. Look for keywords with high monthly searches

2. Choose keywords with high approximate cpc

And that’s it! Thank you, Captain Obvious! Keyword research is so easy now! Does this mean I can go out and make myself $500.00 dollars everyday now? I’m pretty sure that a lot of people would agree on me with this one as I only have two words for this: BOLLOCKS! Or BULLSH*T! Whichever floats your boat.

Fact is most of the so called “gurus” out there don’t even know how to do keyword research themselves. They just want your money and produce rehashed garbage that you read and then leave to collect digital dust on your hard drive.

There is such a lack of keyword research guides and tutorials out there, it’s no wonder most people buy courses and can’t do anything with it. Keyword research is the absolute most important part of making money with adsense and affiliate marketing yet it is very rarely taught properly!

If you get your keyword research wrong, then everything else you do afterwards is a complete waste of time. It really sucks to work so hard on something and giving it your best but you don’t see any results [Image: frown.gif]. I mean you really want to be successful and are willing to put in the hard work to get there but the lack of knowledge, or having too much misguided information is what holds you back.

As soon as I stopped my course/ebook buying frenzy and just sat down to analyze what I’ve been doing right and wrong, I figured out how to do keyword research right after going through months and months of trial and error, countless numbers of sleepless nights and a ton of failed websites, I then finally started making money.

Do These Sound Familiar To You?

Scenarios:

1. You find an awesome keyword with high search volumes and you are sure it will make you a ton of cash. You get your SEO game on and work on pushing this site and keyword to the first page of Google and you work and work and work and you work some more but you still aren’t getting anywhere near the first page of Google.

2. You find an insanely easy keyword that has high cpc and a good amount of searches and you get it ranked on the first page of Google, heck even the #1 position in a matter of weeks and you know that the first page is where the money is at, yet you still aren’t making any money???

Do these scenarios sound familiar to you? Well let me explain why:

Scenario 1 – You pick a keyword and the competition is just so extremely difficult for you to rank on the first page of Google by doing it yourself. You’ll need deep pockets to hire a team to work on it for you to get the rankings you want without waiting years!

Scenario 2 – You choose a keyword that is easy to rank for BUT you aren’t getting any clicks because people aren’t interested in those ads.

Want to rid yourself of these problems forever? And I really do mean FOREVER!

Introducing my Precision Keyword Research Blueprint!

[Image: bundle.jpg][Image: bundle.jpg]

The Internet Marketing industry really and I mean REALLY lacks in keyword research courses that actually take you by the hand, gives you a set out method that you can follow step by step to find good profitable keywords that actually makes you money. Realizing that keyword research is just so important, crucial, and requires so much time and attention that I decided to produce an entire course on keyword research alone! Many people neglect the importance of keyword research and that is a BIG NO NO!

I can promise you two things after you've gone through this course:

- You will understand and know how to properly do keyword research to find only the most valuable and profitable keywords to make money from.

- You will no longer have to guess, leave it up to chance, or hope that your chosen keyword will be easy to rank or will earn you money. You will know for sure if it’s easy to rank for and earn you money.

But Wait a Minute, Why Should I Learn From You?

[/b]I learned how to do keyword research this well due to failing 20+ times, also through trial and error, and then taking a step back, sitting down and analyzing what worked and what didn't, what i did right and what i did wrong. Testing, testing, and more testing added with experimenting and jotting down results to get statistics! I'm one of those nerdy guys that likes to have numbers and statistics written down haha.

Here’s What You Will Learn

• How to perform keyword research for adsense – Keyword research for adsense requires much more analysis then regular keyword research. Don’t be fooled into thinking that all keyword research is the same

• How to perform keyword research for affiliate marketing

• How to start out with keyword research

• What tools you need for keyword research

• How to choose a seed keyword

• How to compile a large list of profitable keywords

• How to analyze your overall competition to get a brief idea

• Filtering, filtering, and more filtering out all the bad keywords so that you are only left with the golden gems

• My secret formula #1 that i developed myself to estimate how much each keyword will earn you minimum each month

• My secret formula #2 that i developed myself to know for sure if your ads will get clicked on

• How to thoroughly analyze your first page competition and know if you can get on the first page

• How to know for sure if your keyword will earn you a consistent income

• How to choose a good domain name for SEO purposes
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
08-14-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: [GET] WSO - My RIDONKULOUS Keyword Research Step-By-Step Blueprint That Will Make You Go YAHOOOO!!!
is this any good?

34.gif