16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2011, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 01:02 AM by Omni Potens.)
[GET] WSO - Keith Dougherty Reveals The Super High Traffic Method... Over 35,000 visitors a month...
How To Create Eye Catching Traffic s****** Videos With FREE Tools In Minutes.

Do you struggle to make videos for your online projects, do you find Camtasia a bit Over the Top for your needs?

Do you wish you could get into video more and utilize the untapped traffic video can bring to your websites and products?

Well now you can create fantastic eye catching videos with just a few clicks for FREE using ultra simple tools.

I have managed to Get Keith Dougherty to show you exactly how he uses these simple effective techniques to get tons of free traffic using simple and effective free video techniques, that are so easy your Granny could do it!!

In this step by step video tutorial you will discover how to
• Research and Find Keywords That Will Easily Rank Your Video in Google

• How to Outrank Your Competition

• How to Use Tools Like Market Samurai and Micro Niche Finder To Do All The Hard Work

• Where and How To Get Content For Your New Videos

• How To Create Your Video Content

• The Exact Free Tools Keith Uses To Produce His Eye Catching Traffic s****** Videos

• The Best Places For You To Submit Your Videos To Get The Best Results

• How To Optimize Your Videos To Achieve High Ranking Results

• Where To Get Backlinks To Promote Your Videos

• How To Get Your Videos An RSS Feed For Even Greater Viral Distribution

• And much much more

This has got to be one of the most comprehensive video tutorials for creating FREE, visually stunning videos and leveraging them to give you lot and lots of free traffic from the search engines.

If you are serious about your business and creating video, you need the video explosion formula.

Here's the deal..

You may or may not have heard my name on the Warrior Forum, but you probably have heard of Keith Dougherty, right? Since I know Keith and I know he has used this exact method to create traffic s******, SEO ranking videos day in and day out, I cornered him for a very candid interview.

Well, not only did he show me exactly how to tap into video marketing to build super simple videos that will rank and get you free traffic, he actually shared a little known secret about using a free online tool that makes videos for you on demand. On top of that you can get massive results, and it's also stupid simple to do!

Anyway, I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but let me just say that Keith is a great teacher and really gives a great game plan for building your online business fast with the least amount of effort.

Proof Screenshot from Keith
[Image: proof.JPG]

That is over 35,230 visits a month

Here's Everything You Get in This Exclusive Package!

Video Explosion Formula Video
[Image: dvd2.jpg]
Learn exactly how to leverage the power of online videos! (Valued at $197)

Video Explosion Formula MP3 Audio
Get the secrets you crave no matter where you're at! (Valued at $97)
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
01-20-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: [GET] WSO - Keith Dougherty Reveals The Super High Traffic Method... Over 35,000 visitors a month...
thanx so much
12-26-2012, 01:32 PM
RE:
Direct Download Link :
http://www.knm7.com/secure/clive48/
Link not active.
Thanks anyway.
12-26-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 03:54 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
People.. why dont you see when was this posted... 07-08-2011

Got.. this will be outdated methof now.. so move on guys.
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance

79.gif