17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2011, 05:53 PM
[GET] WSO - [Just Launched] Click To Call Wordpress Plugin With PLR Rights... Sell Your Own Software!!
[Image: click-and-call-pro-headline.png]
Dear Fellow Warrior:

My name is Daniel McClure and I have been involved with both WordPress and Internet Marketing since 2007. I’ve worked on hundreds of my own sites and been trusted with the sites of clients spanning several continents. I remember when I first started out trying to avoid going on the phone at all but through working with local businesses I learned the power of the phone call…

Just yesterday I spoke over the phone with someone that had found me online and after a quick chat they ended up forwarding me £100 ($163) just to take a look at their websites and give them a few tips… I don’t even have to change a thing!

Getting customers to call you on the phone is one of the quickest shortcuts to making big money when selling services.

This is no secret to local business owners, they’ve been desperately adding their number to the Yellow Pages paying $2000+ for a tiny one 1 inch ad in the book.

Imagine if you could place a button on your website that meant would have clients instantly ringing you for business…

What would happen if you could place that button on a website and have their clients ringing them for business worth potentially worth thousands of dollars?
Introducing Click and Call Pro...

[Image: ccpro.png]

WSO SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...tware.html

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xhvvanbc81mqt12

REVIEW and MIRROR are much APPRECIATED! [Image: cool.gif]
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
07-29-2011, 03:19 AM
RE: [GET] WSO - [Just Launched] Click To Call Wordpress Plugin With PLR Rights... Sell Your Own Software!!
this plugin is so frigging lame. it astounds me that people buy this shit. all this does is add 2 "buttons" on your site : one is a link that brings up skype to call the # and one the other one, a link to call on a phone,. doesnt even work unlless you are viewing the site on a mobile phone. LAME
please rep me or I have to stop uploading this stuff.
07-29-2011, 03:45 PM
RE: [GET] WSO - [Just Launched] Click To Call Wordpress Plugin With PLR Rights... Sell Your Own Software!!
Good one. Thanks
07-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Thanks for this .... Will try soon.. :)
[Image: 3jgxbdr]
FREE TUTORIAL, EXTRA APPS, MODS and HUGE LINKSLIST!!!

78.gif