62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2011, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 09:29 PM by Omni Potens.)
[GET] WSO - GURU Slave Driver! How To Make The Gurus Work For YOU!!! [200+ Sold and RAVE REVIEWS!]
[Image: Main-header.png]

Warriors!

Let's be honest! Everyone of us leave money on the table.

We do that because we either:

1) Don't think about

2) Don't take the time to implement strategies or

3) We don't know about it

The thing is I DON'T HAVE THE LUXURY to just leave money sitting out! I make a full time living online but I use that income to keep my wife a "Stay at Home" mom.

This means that I still have a J.O.B. that I have to go to M-F and church on Sunday so that basically leaves me from 9:00PM-1:00 AM on week days! This is very little time to get a WHOLE LOT done.

I'll Bet You Are A Lot Like Me!

[Image: tiredman.jpg]
Because of this reality I really strive to be good at maximizing my time to the fullest and not LEAVE ANYTHING on the table! ESPECIALLY MONEY!!!

For this reason I have developed my Guru Slave Driver System.

You see, there are a lot of really good marketers out there that make really good money, and they have a whole lot more time for marketing than I do.

So.... I’m going to piggyback on their efforts!
It’s ok, they won’t mind. It’s very much a Win/Win situation. You’ll see!

Most marketers will never achieve the income they wish simply because of the three reasons I stated above. However, that's no longer a problem, because my little system could add some very nice additional income to your bottom line . And best of all, it should only take about 2 hours (less?) to put in place.

This system is so "SILLY SIMPLE" that the PDF you will be purchasing is only 12 pages long! It's simple, BUT POWERFUL!!!

Here Is Your Chance to Earn Additional Income That , Once Set Up, Is Completely "Hand Offs!"

So how do I know that Guru Slave Driver Works?... Well, look at the facts:

1) My "Make Money Online" List is barely over 400 (I do mostly niche marketing)

2) My Blog Only Gets about 10 Unique Visitors A Day

3) I only have a few products in the MMO Niche

Yet, the "Guru" below sends me a Paypal deposit every month! BTW, I've only ever mailed my list about one of his products....once!

[Image: payment1.png]

And the "guru" below sends me deposits every month as well!

[Image: payment2.jpg]

I'm Going To Be Honest With You!
This method is NOT one that will generate a Full Time Income By Itself. But It DOES HELP scoop up some of that cash that we are all guilty of leaving on the table. A few extra hundred bucks in your pocket never hurt anyone, right?!

I Will Now Use My Ninja Mind Reading Skills and Tackle Some Questions I Am Sure You Are Thinking:

1) Does this require an investment?

No, The Guru Slave Driver System requires no additional investment.

2) Do I need a website?

Well duh, this is the internet. I suppose if you think "outside the box" a little that a website doesn't HAVE to be needed. It certainly helps.

3) Do I need a list?

A list certainly helps, but is not required.

4) How much $$ will I make?

How am I supposed to answer that? It depends on your efforts and your skill, there is no promise that you will make anything, yada, yada, yada, lawyer talk. This is a system to further monetize the traffic you already have. More traffic=more opportunities to make extra cash.

5) How long before I start seeing some income?

See #4

6) Will this work in other niches beside the "Make Money Online"

It should, though I haven't done it myself yet. The "trick" would be to find publishers who meet the criteria I outline in the manual. There may/may not be that many depending on the niche. The MMO niche has a lot of them.

SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...views.html

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:
http://paidproducts.s3.amazonaws.com/Gur...Driver.zip
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
07-14-2011, 10:25 PM
RE: [GET] WSO - GURU Slave Driver! How To Make The Gurus Work For YOU!!! [200+ Sold and RAVE REVIEWS!]
Thank you so much,

28.gif