83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2011, 07:26 PM
[GET] WSO - Five Ways to land Fanpage Clients GUARANTEED
[GET] WSO - Five Ways to land Fanpage Clients GUARANTEED
[Image: wsof.gif]
Fellow Warrior, I am a veteran marketing consultant in the trenches for the past three years consulting with all levels of businesses – from Fortune 500 companies and major financial institutions to local “mom and pop” shops to help them increase their sales. I started out with a $5 WSO from Maria Gudelis and her money mind map. Within a week or so, I had recruited a sales team and secured a $5,000 client having no idea what I was going to deliver. She helped me figure it out! Thank goodness for Maria!!!! Since them, I have delivered workshops and webinars to thousands of business owners. I do not say this to brag but rather to impress upon you that you can also start out from nothing like I did!

In March I started testing different techniques on how I could land Facebook fan page clients, you see I had mastered how to create pages in less then an hour so I wanted to see if I could get some paying clients!

My test was a success Here is just one paypal shot from March 1st, and that is not including cheques I got from local businesses

[Image: wsof1.gif]

Now it's not thousands of dollars instantly but it was hundreds of dollars in a short time and took me less then an hour to design and only minutes to get the clients!!!

I am going to show you 5 of the successful techniques I created and tested to get clients easily and effortlessly.
NO cold Calling at all!!!
Anyone can do this and the market is HUGE!!!

One of my personal favorites is technique number one, I literally came up with it one night looking through a vitamin catalog! I don't think anyone else has showed this technique to get clients before but you let me know if you think it is awesome [Image: smile.gif]

WSO SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...nteed.html

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.multiupload.com/Z50MSTXP6W
Please take note that this was a bot created to restore back all the freebies that was been shared and lost here within this date:
(08-22-11 to 09-07-11).. This bot will ONLY run/posts all the freebies that was been LOST within this period in this way we can restore it back.
03-12-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: [GET] WSO - Five Ways to land Fanpage Clients GUARANTEED
multi upload dead. link

55.gif