63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-30-2012, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 07:46 AM by aseempahwa.)
[GET] WP - GENESIS 1.9.0 beta [Always Updated]
[Image: genesis_preview.__large_preview.png]

Improve WordPress with the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.

GENESIS IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED

You put a lot into your site – you want to make sure that you’re ranking well in the search engines so readers, customers, and clients can find you. And clean, optimized code is important for achieving the best rankings possible. State of the art code and smart design architecture make it easy for search engines to see what you’ve got. With automatic updates to the Genesis Framework, you never have to think about it again. Your code will always be up to date and fully optimized.

GENESIS OFFERS GREAT-LOOKING CHILD THEMES
You want sleek, professional design — without paying a fortune for it. Genesis child themes give you an array of beautiful frames for your content. And of course, we’re constantly adding to your design options. The way your site looks can be instantly updated by what’s called a child theme, while all of the SEO benefits and the core Genesis functionality remain untouched. That means that changing the look of your site is a snap — and you don’t need a designer or developer to do it.

GENESIS GIVES YOU UNLIMITED EVERYTHING
You get unlimited support. Unlimited updates. Unlimited websites. There’s no “Developer Option” here. One low price entitles you to unlimited support, updates, and domains you can build on. If you’ve got multiple websites (or client projects), Genesis offers unparalleled value. And when you want answers to questions about your site, you want them now. That’s why we give you lifetime access to our world-class support team and forum. Our team consists of over 20 moderators from all over the world, who provide solutions and help to our 30,000+ members.GENESIS GIVES YOU STATE-OF-THE-ART SECURITY
WordPress sites can be vulnerable to those who want to take your site down or exploit it for malicious reasons. Having your site hacked is an expensive, time-consuming hassle — and it can really damage your reputation. We brought security expert and core WordPress developer Mark Jaquith in to make sure the Genesis Framework had the best security possible. With his help, we build our framework to follow all WordPress security best practices.

GENESIS LETS YOU UPDATE YOUR SITE INSTANTLY
Many sites are hacked (or just don’t use WordPress to the fullest) because they haven’t updated. And blog owners don’t update because sometimes it can feel pretty complicated. Many WordPress users have spent hours or days fixing a problem created by updating to the latest version of the software. We make updating to the current version of WordPress and Genesis a snap. Everything is integrated, so you don’t have to call your developer. Just click the button and you’re done.

GENESIS HAS CUSTOM WIDGETS AND LAYOUT OPTIONS
Because the Genesis Framework has been widgetized beyond just the sidebar, we developed some custom widgets for you to use on any are of your site. Another great feature is that you can “mix and match” layout. This means you can choose, via a radio-button, any of the 6 layouts for each one of your individual pages or posts. You’re no longer are limited to one layout for your entire site!
Demo:
Code:
http://demo.studiopress.com/genesis/
Complete Details:
Code:
http://www.studiopress.com/features
Info:
Code:
http://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/
Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.ineffabletalent.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/genesis.zip

If you can take time to download the share for FREE,
then you should take some time to ADD ++++REPS... [Image: cool.gif]

Any help just PM me.
+REP and THANKS appreciated!
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
RE:
Can you post the News 2.1 Theme? If possible all the 2.1 versions of the Pro Plus Package! Thanks :)
01-01-2013, 05:49 AM
RE:
Didn't get my hands on that. Will upload for sure.
+REP and THANKS appreciated!
01-02-2013, 01:59 AM
RE:
Still waiting all pro package. I just have all pro package 1.8.0. So, updated theme and new theme not included :D
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
RE:
The stable version of genesis 1.9 has already released. Anyone has it? It's current version is 1.9.1 :)
22.gif
01-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE:
Yeah...
Finally I can update my genesis 1.8.2 to 1.9.1

Sorry, I can't upload it because my upload speed is suck
04-04-2013, 01:37 AM
RE:
links dead :(
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.” 57yes
09-13-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: