12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: [GET] WORDRANK [LOGIN AND USE IT]
(07-11-2016 05:18 AM)kirstie Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 02:39 AM)CallmeReaz Wrote:  Well, first of all.... He created his thread and he was giving away the WORDRANK to 20 People. I didn't even got it from him.
After I posted this thread. He updated his own thread and copied my link..
If you see his thread's comment. You may notice, peoples are saying count me in.. So, it was giveaway thread.
He updated his thread after I share the link..

1. If you hadn't worked it out yet, EVERY post is time and date stamped BOTTOM LEFT.

This is system generated and CANNOT be altered by a user - even if you repost.

mgnetwork created his thread at 08:49 AM July 9th
CallmeReaz created his thread at 07:51 PM July 9th

So, using pretty basic math CallmeReaz, you created your post 11 HOURS after mgnetwork.

2. You say you didn't repost mgnetwork's content ("I didn't even got it from him.")

Well, here's a screen-grab from MGNETWORK'S original share. Guess which dildo made post #9? Oh yes, it's you.

[Image: bnVL62y.jpg]

You really are a bit thick, CallmeReaz.

Protip: If you've been busted for lying and ripping off other member's shares on a BH forum, it's generally wise to put your hands up and apologize.

Because if you continue to lie, bu11sh.it and rip other people's content off, it will probably come back to bite you at some point. That's how Karma works.

On that note. Have a nice day, and maybe you need a new pair of glasses if you have problems with color :)

Just calm down.. Mad Slap Your sense of humor is like a 6 year old kid. I don't want to argue with you..
Just message him, when did he edited his thread. after me or before me. If he being honest, he will say the truth. I won't say anything.
07-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Thank you let me check
07-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Thanks for sharing +rep!

51.gif