82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-02-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: [GET] VideoMakerFX Prothemes and Slides Folders
LOL, I think we are playing dirty pool. now the guy that was gunna give them to us had the wrong file. ( pretty insulting to our intelligence). I was all for the group buy, but the way it is setup is wrong. 5 people get on board and that's 420.00 and that's the cost of 1yr subscription plus the paypal fee. So if 30 people joined this GB that would be $2400.00 a yr and a pretty decent monthly residual income. This GB was started after Pompei Tony had given us june july and august and had just announced september. (Prior to this GB forming)
I'm grateful for the slides I have gotten here and have repped everyone but I can't help but think something is rotten in Denmark. Sorry for my honesty
10-02-2016, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 02:06 PM by ratzazz.)
(10-02-2016 10:39 AM)sabrefan62 Wrote:  LOL, I think we are playing dirty pool. now the guy that was gunna give them to us had the wrong file. ( pretty insulting to our intelligence). I was all for the group buy, but the way it is setup is wrong. 5 people get on board and that's 420.00 and that's the cost of 1yr subscription plus the paypal fee. So if 30 people joined this GB that would be $2400.00 a yr and a pretty decent monthly residual income. This GB was started after Pompei Tony had given us june july and august and had just announced september. (Prior to this GB forming)
I'm grateful for the slides I have gotten here and have repped everyone but I can't help but think something is rotten in Denmark. Sorry for my honesty

I was hesitant to start the GB at all but when pompeytony said he couldn't get this months it pushed me over the edge as a lot of you indicated you wanted them when released instead of waiting until someone would share them. (over three months last time)

51.2% of the poll said they would pay $5 to $15 so I priced it at $6.

This is monthly not yearly.

You are getting the monthly subscription for $6 per month instead of $27 per month and the convenience of getting them immediately as they are released which they have almost never been.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10-03-2016, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 04:41 PM by ratzazz.)
[HOT INSTANT GB] VideoMakerFX Monthly Prothemes and Slides Folders

NO more mirrors allowed in this thread as of 09/29/2016 and I will keep the links in the OP post updated and current.
Let me know if the links go down.

September 2016 prothemes available in the GB now @ $5.00 per month.

OK original pricing was sorta based on their $37/$27 structure and was wrong (my apologies) but now lowered the Group Buy to flat $5.00 per month for the new VideoMakerFX Monthly Prothemes group buy..

Come get it. ~ $5.00 per month!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

10-03-2016, 05:20 PM
standard BBHF password
please reply
10-03-2016, 05:56 PM
@Sabrefan62, I'm sure that we'd all agree that comments are good on threads on forums like these but posts like yours really hold no weight when talking of someone who has shared a shit load here and is also a moderator of the site. I feel that we are all here to further our knowledge and to share in the programs and information that is being released daily, often at exorbitant prices by the vendors, but the word should really be SHARE and not just to take. I notice that you have been a member of BBHF since 2014 - Registration Date: 07-18-2014 and yet all you seem to have done in all of that time is to TAKE from the members here and give absolutely nothing back in return, other than, as you say, a few likes. Your history here looks pretty abysmal to be honest:

copyright infringement HELP!!!!!!!!!
[REQ] Hulu Plus Account
[REQ] GB byobwebsite
[REQ] BYOB (Business in a Box) tutorials
[REQ] Looking for Adobe LiveCycle Designer 3
[REQ] Looking for a good paypal plugin
[HELP] Looking for advice on where to go for decent web hosting
Rapid Fire Flyers V3

So, before you start posting about a respected member/moderator, charging too much for a product and maybe able to make a few extra $ doing it, which also probably isn't as clear cut as it seems as a lot of hard work goes in to these GB's and a lot of headaches are often caused by them and people joining them, I would suggest that you start to join in the forum more by actually SHARING something to the members rather than just taking!
34.gif
10-03-2016, 09:57 PM
(10-03-2016 05:56 PM)tinamou99 Wrote:  @Sabrefan62, I'm sure that we'd all agree that comments are good on threads on forums like these but posts like yours really hold no weight when talking of someone who has shared a shit load here and is also a moderator of the site. I feel that we are all here to further our knowledge and to share in the programs and information that is being released daily, often at exorbitant prices by the vendors, but the word should really be SHARE and not just to take. I notice that you have been a member of BBHF since 2014 - Registration Date: 07-18-2014 and yet all you seem to have done in all of that time is to TAKE from the members here and give absolutely nothing back in return, other than, as you say, a few likes. Your history here looks pretty abysmal to be honest:

copyright infringement HELP!!!!!!!!!
[REQ] Hulu Plus Account
[REQ] GB byobwebsite
[REQ] BYOB (Business in a Box) tutorials
[REQ] Looking for Adobe LiveCycle Designer 3
[REQ] Looking for a good paypal plugin
[HELP] Looking for advice on where to go for decent web hosting
Rapid Fire Flyers V3

So, before you start posting about a respected member/moderator, charging too much for a product and maybe able to make a few extra $ doing it, which also probably isn't as clear cut as it seems as a lot of hard work goes in to these GB's and a lot of headaches are often caused by them and people joining them, I would suggest that you start to join in the forum more by actually SHARING something to the members rather than just taking!

I fully agree with you. Fair play to RA for all of his efforts. @Sabrefan62 share something before bitching. Bitch
10-04-2016, 01:21 AM
(10-02-2016 10:39 AM)sabrefan62 Wrote:  LOL, I think we are playing dirty pool. now the guy that was gunna give them to us had the wrong file. ( pretty insulting to our intelligence). I was all for the group buy, but the way it is setup is wrong. 5 people get on board and that's 420.00 and that's the cost of 1yr subscription plus the paypal fee. So if 30 people joined this GB that would be $2400.00 a yr and a pretty decent monthly residual income. This GB was started after Pompei Tony had given us june july and august and had just announced september. (Prior to this GB forming)

You could have initiated this G/B and earned that money. And, you are stating on assumptions (So if 30 people joined this GB that would be $2400.00 a yr and a pretty decent monthly residual income). What if only two persons joined and the OP had to cancel the offer? Do not assume. I pray 90 people join ratzazz's GB, because I know that he will compensate in some way or the other.
10-04-2016, 01:28 AM
who cares if he earns $10000. He is doing us a favour. Long live RA
10-04-2016, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 02:38 AM by blitzgeist.)
By the way, can anyone get me a optomatrist/optician theme before next week? I have an eyetest that I cannot afford thankssmileHappydance
10-04-2016, 07:47 PM

Thanks everyone!

September 2016 prothemes available in the GB
now @ $5.00 per month.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

45.gif
Closed

9.gif