76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2014, 01:05 PM
RE:
Way to pay attention nkotak007

Much thanks and rep added my friend
02-18-2014, 01:12 PM
RE:
opps ...thanks a lot....gotcha
02-18-2014, 01:18 PM
RE:
great share man
02-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE:
thank you all :)

REPS added
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
02-18-2014, 01:47 PM
RE:
Be Careful if you are thinking of buying this software. The same developer for SEOZEN, which is a total piece of crap developed this too. Below is what happened to me.

Just to let you know, I purchased the seozen plug in on Dec 7th By Dec 10 I still could not get it to work. Kept getting error messages. Thru much time wasted, them telling me thru their support that they are working on fixing it, it still does not work. I asked for my money back on about the 12th and many times after that. Even though they claim to have a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like the results you get, (in my case it never worked, still doesn't work and still getting error messages) they refused to refund us. I am going thru the pay pal resolutions and my credit card company to get our money back. they claim there are numerous claims against them.

Why am I telling you this? Just don't want to see anyone else throw good money away for a faulty plug in and have to waste precious time trying to get it to work only to find out their money back guarantee is totally worthless.

Yes, I will be starting a blog ( seozen scam) in the next few days to warn others of the scam Alex Cass Mo Miah and Alex Becker the front man are pulling.

Also, if you are a member of warrior forum you will see they have duped a number of people

Actually, I was going to purchase Video Vantage, but no way now. My goal is to make sure others don't get duped by these people.

Cheers

Here are the 3 people (scammers in my mind) involved with SEOZEN and Moe Miah is the same developer with Video Vantage

Alex Cass
Moe Miah
Alex Becker

PS I haven't had any problem with Devin Zander or Wyatt Jozwowski. Just that the software SEOZEN that Mo Miah had developed was a piece of crap, and they refused to refund me after they could not get it to work.
33.gif
02-18-2014, 02:15 PM
RE:
Wow,
Thanks worked fine! You're GREAT
02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
RE:
Can't login on youtube account :-( " Unable to log in to YouTube with the provided credentials."

any solutions?
*removed. check the site, it is flagged as deceptive.
02-18-2014, 03:19 PM
RE:
Got it working. Thanks and Rep given to all contributors. Haven't tested software yet - will report back later on with findings. Thanks once again to you all. Crackin' Share!!
02-18-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 03:40 PM by StevieRay.)
RE:
YOU GUYS ROCK ! DAWM ;-) BBHF THE BESTBLACKHATFORUM! ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET!

AWESOME SHARES !

;-)
02-18-2014, 03:41 PM
RE:
Same here, would like to see if someone cracks it 1st. I sold 2 already, LOL... and an OTO! Really close to buying this!
64.gif

23.gif