23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2015, 05:00 PM
[GET] Video Traffic Profits : Powerful Video Marketing and Blogging Hybrid Method Revealed
please do not send me ANY requests, if you are a leech, you will be ignored as always, everyone else, sorry i am too busy... i am making money b*otch! many of you are too busy downloading stuff without reading it and using what you learned. thank you for your lack of action, less competition for me = more money for ME!
p.s. yeah, it is not a secret, or anything... there is a request section here, so you can post your requests, like the countless leeches do all day long... give me, give me... they are too lazy to use the search feature. also not a secret, in the VIP section, there is a special request area as well for VIPs to ask other VIPs for help. yeah, you have a better chance of getting your request filled. please, before you post a request check to see if someone already requested it, or perhaps, which happens a lot now. the stuff you are asking for has ALREADY been shared. stupid much? yes. people are!

this was requested by a friend, and i was really busy today, since i have not shared in a while, i will share it really quick since it appears it was not shared yet. it launched last year, june 2014... this guy, fletch is virtually ignored on the warrior forum and he does not do a lot of follow up, if you ignore your customers, they will ignore you too... and NEVER buy from you again. your lesson for today, treat every customer as gold. it pays off in the long run! still not sure why people request these old bso's though... sorry no time to watch or review it, but since the creator ignores people, so will i in this case! please note, he does not even bother with any images on his salespage... i can go on, but am pressed for time

Powerful Step By Step Method Revealed Showing You How To Use Video Marketing and Blogging Together To Create An Unstoppable Online Business.

see the salespage if you want more info... i am busy... yoh!
salespage:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/958947-method-revealed-hot-method-2014-powerful-video-marketing-blogging-hybrid-method-revealed.html

download it all here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://authoritypowered.com/1ef845adf184jhtjk1i84aaa15gvideo-traffic-profits-download-page/

did you notice how every bso clown offers 'coaching' now!?! why? because people with a lot of money pay for coaching! sometimes, they pay very well! also, notice how many people will download this without leaving any +rep. even funnier, is the people who comment that they left you +rep, and thank you for sharing, but when you check, you see NO +rep at all from them! how sad? or is that pathetic? sorry, my english no so good. for those who are involved, create mirrors and make all these shares possible, i tip my hat to you! Cool
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
03-31-2015, 06:12 PM
RE:
Hello
nice and great sharing
Thank you
Long Life and Good luck
Rep ADD
03-31-2015, 06:25 PM
RE:
Nice share Joemlm. Thanks man.

Here's an AIO Mega mirror:

03-31-2015, 07:09 PM
RE:
thx for share op fully compressed AIO mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/fmjm183o2ql3/videoprofit.7z
03-31-2015, 07:16 PM
RE:
REP added for OP and backup AIO mirror. Thanks for sharing
52.gif
03-31-2015, 09:48 PM
RE:
Hello
nice and great sharing
Thank you
Long Life and Good luck
03-31-2015, 09:49 PM
RE:
thanks for the share and mirrors. reps added!
03-31-2015, 10:52 PM
RE:
Reps added, thanks!
03-31-2015, 11:04 PM
RE:
Rep and thanks to OP and nokia5233 for the share and compressed aio respectively.
03-31-2015, 11:42 PM
RE:
Repo added and thanks!
22.gif

58.gif